ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 300
1 23451151101 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official '23/'24 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 02:01 PM 04-10-2023
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
cmh6476 02:03 PM 04-10-2023
we've got one date on the schedule, and I was tired of that old news thread coming back up.

we got a battle coming to AFH‼️

for more info » https://t.co/l52spGPFyW pic.twitter.com/5uGpsUKSXb

— Kansas Men’s Basketball (@KUHoops) April 6, 2023

[Reply]
Lzen 02:57 PM 04-10-2023
That link to the schedule is last year's schedule.
[Reply]
TLO 03:23 PM 04-10-2023
I wish KU basketball could bridge the gap between the NFL season. Instead we have Finger McBang and the gang over at the K to keep us entertained. :-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:30 PM 04-10-2023
This is the time when 810 is unlistenable.

Like, the NFL and NBA drafts are coming up. The NBA playoffs are starting. OBJ signed a ridiculous contract today. The transfer portal is heating up.

And all I hear every time I tune is baseball bullshit. If the Royals suck why do you have to talk about them constantly, even in Chiefs segments? JFC shut the **** up about baseball.

Sports commentators can't help themselves, baseball is just a sports nerd sport with all the stats and math. Endless entertainment...for them.

Not for us.
[Reply]
TLO 03:34 PM 04-10-2023
I'm just doing my part to get "woman has sex with dog" off the front page.
[Reply]
TLO 03:36 PM 04-10-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:

Like, the NFL and NBA drafts are coming up. The NBA playoffs are starting. OBJ signed a ridiculous contract today. The transfer portal is heating up.

And all I hear every time I tune is baseball bullshit. If the Royals suck why do you have to talk about them constantly, even in Chiefs segments? JFC shut the **** up about baseball.

Sports commentators can't help themselves, baseball is just a sports nerd sport with all the stats and math. Endless entertainment...for them.

Not for us.
"Hi Friends, Jeff Briggs, Olathe Dodge Chrysler Jeep at 119th and I-35. Listen, I've got too much inventory and I'll do ANYTHING.... I mean ANYTHING to sell you a new car. We're dealing. Come take advantage of me. Think I'm kidding? Come see me on the showroom floor, I'll walk you into my office, and you can jam a stapler up my ass. Seriously. Up to the third knuckle if you like. This weekend it's our tent sale. I'll be on the roof of the dealership with a basket full of adorable golden lab puppies. And if we don't sell 100 pre-owned cars by Sunday at 6PM, I'll kill each and every one of these puppies. Still not enough? Come test drive a Dodge Challenger and my wife Wanda will give you a handie, absolutely free. One handie per customer please. And your trade has never been worth more. Hell, buy a new Jeep Grand Cherokee, and we'll accept your children in trade. We sell them into slavery in the third world. I don't care what you have to do to get here, just get here... I'm Jeff Briggs, and DAMN IT, GET OUT HERE AND BUY A CAR, AND BUY IT TODAY!!!!!!"
[Reply]
cmh6476 03:43 PM 04-10-2023
Originally Posted by Lzen:
That link to the schedule is last year's schedule.
It will update itself once released, and same with the roster.
[Reply]
Lzen 04:57 PM 04-10-2023

Not for us.
Spot on!
[Reply]
cmh6476 05:40 PM 04-10-2023
I'm not subscribing to the star to find out, but they are pimping a kstate/ku alumni game in kc in June
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 05:55 PM 04-10-2023
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
I'm just doing my part to get "woman has sex with dog" off the front page.
Party pooper.

:-)
[Reply]
BWillie 06:28 PM 04-10-2023

Not for us.
To each their own. 610 talks about Chiefs 89% of the time, Royals 5%, pop culture 5%, 1% college sports and thats only during March Madness or during bowl season. I just get sick of hearing Chiefs alllll the time.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:43 PM 04-10-2023
We sign that POS Dickinson yet?
[Reply]
Pablo 07:37 PM 04-10-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
To each their own. 610 talks about Chiefs 89% of the time, Royals 5%, pop culture 5%, 1% college sports and thats only during March Madness or during bowl season. I just get sick of hearing Chiefs alllll the time.
610 is great for talking chiefs nonstop. Only winners deserve airtime

Fuck listening to 810. Every show sucks dick
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:38 PM 04-10-2023

They’re “pushing all of their chips in” on Hunter Dickinson. https://t.co/qq71P6gKoZ

— ��������ℯ�� ��������ℯ�� (@Andrew__Slater) April 10, 2023

[Reply]
Page 1 of 300
1 23451151101 > Last »
Up