ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Media Center>Succession Season 4 Thread
staylor26 08:55 PM 03-26-2023
No thread for the final season of the best show still running?

First episode was fantastic. I have zero doubt this is going out with a bang.
[Reply]
the steam 05:59 PM 04-13-2023
I watched the 1st season and a few episodes of season 2 then just gave up on it. Who do you possibly root for? The old man's schtick is grumbling, complaining then telling someone to **** off. Roman is a immature disgusting sexual deviant. The girl is a extra pasty, double chinned, entitled ingrate. Kendall is a walking, talking vagina. Tom is a POS, kissing asses of people above him and bullies people below him. I guess it would be OK to root for Greg. Based on what I have read on this board though I think I'm going to give this series another go.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:31 PM 04-13-2023
Originally Posted by the steam:
I watched the 1st season and a few episodes of season 2 then just gave up on it. Who do you possibly root for? The old man's schtick is grumbling, complaining then telling someone to **** off. Roman is a immature disgusting sexual deviant. The girl is a extra pasty, double chinned, entitled ingrate. Kendall is a walking, talking vagina. Tom is a POS, kissing asses of people above him and bullies people below him. I guess it would be OK to root for Greg. Based on what I have read on this board though I think I'm going to give this series another go.
If you need a flag wearing hero this ain’t it. The magic of the show is making these wholly unrelatable characters compelling.
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:15 PM 04-14-2023
Originally Posted by the steam:
I’m rooting for these objectively terrible people to all fail miserably.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:25 PM 04-15-2023
I'm interested to see how Kendall comes out of this. He's always been so fragile but that was always because his father took any opportunity to crush him. Then he'd fall apart and lash out in the worst way.
[Reply]
Iconic 10:16 PM 04-15-2023
Best thing on television right now. If you aren't or haven't been watching idk what you're doing with your life.

Episode 3 was fucking beautiful and if you aren't paying attention - in a way it's a call back to how this show originally started.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:18 PM 04-16-2023
The script for episode 4 was so great.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:46 PM 04-16-2023
So did Carrie
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:04 PM 04-16-2023
Another banger. Tonight was Carl's night.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:15 PM 04-16-2023
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
So did Carrie
Spoiler!
I don’t think so. I think it just set in that she has nothing. At all.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:10 PM 04-16-2023
Fucking great episode.

Everything was on point.

Except maybe

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I’ve listened to a few podcasts about Succession and all of them are underselling Kendall’s business acumen. He’s the only one of the kids that understands the mechanics of the board and corporate finance. He’s unstable and insecure. But he is the most competent one from a technical perspective.

The criminal part is they would be good if they worked together. Kendall understands the business, Roman is good at understanding people and nuance and Shiv is good at leveling everyone out and she is good on the PR side. But that doesn’t make good TV.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:40 AM 04-17-2023
Another phenomenal episode.

Just give this show all the awards.
[Reply]
blake5676 08:56 AM 04-17-2023
It's literally been perfect thus far. Can't wait to see what the second half brings.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 09:19 AM 04-17-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
****ing great episode.

Everything was on point.

Except maybe

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I’ve listened to a few podcasts about Succession and all of them are underselling Kendall’s business acumen. He’s the only one of the kids that understands the mechanics of the board and corporate finance. He’s unstable and insecure. But he is the most competent one from a technical perspective.

The criminal part is they would be good if they worked together. Kendall understands the business, Roman is good at understanding people and nuance and Shiv is good at leveling everyone out and she is good on the PR side. But that doesn’t make good TV.
Kendall has all the talent like you said but he just always collapses in on himself.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Buehler445 10:22 AM 04-17-2023
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Kendall has all the talent like you said but he just always collapses in on himself.

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Buehler445 10:47 AM 04-17-2023
No spoilers, it's a year old, but I think it's a pretty good video. Might be obvious for the non-hayseed rubes like yours truly, but worth a watch IMO.

[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up