ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 14
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>** 2023 Sporting Kansas City Thread **
|Zach| 08:38 PM 12-22-2022
Schedule has been released. The St. Louis team is now in the league and we play them 3 times. Lots of attacking power on this team with Agada, Russell, Salloi, and hopefully a healthy Pulido and Kinda.

Players In

M - Nemanja Radoja (10/26/22 - free transfer)
D - Graham Zusi (12/2/22 - free agent)
D - Andreu Fontas (12/2/22 - free agent)
M - Roger Espinoza (12/2/22 - free agent)
F - Stephen Afrifa (12/21/22 - draft)
D - Chris Rindov (12/21/22 - draft)

Players out

D - Nicolas Isimat-Mirin (11/15/22 - option declined)
D - Kaveh Rad (11/15/22 - option declined)

[Reply]
BeMyValentine 07:34 AM 02-28-2023
Peter needs to move on.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:03 AM 02-28-2023
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
I got ****ed by not keeping my IPad updated and am having to go through an hour update before I can even watch. It’s kind of annoying having Apple TV as really the only option to watch now. Not very smart from the perspective of trying to gain new fans. Not many casual fans are going to be spending 15 bucks a month for this.
Note to self: install updates on time.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 09:59 PM 03-11-2023
This team just can’t fucking finish. Same problem as always. 5 more years of this shit.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 10:23 PM 03-11-2023
Best thing about Apple TV as the only viewing option....
I dont have it and wont pay for it to watch this pile of shit team
with a loser coach that was just extended.....
[Reply]
Ocotillo 09:13 PM 03-19-2023
An embarrassment to Kansas City.

This piece of shit soccer club finished 12th out of 14 Western Conference teams last year. Right on par.
Attached: Screen Shot 2023-03-19 at 10.11.18 PM.png (82.1 KB) 
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 09:55 PM 03-19-2023
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
All of your gripes are evergreen bullshit that apply to the whole league. Are you really that concerned with attacking depth with this roster?
Yes. Becoming more and more concerned by the week actually.
[Reply]
|Zach| 09:56 PM 03-19-2023
Originally Posted by Ocotillo:

This piece of shit soccer club finished 12th out of 14 Western Conference teams last year. Right on par.
You were stroking Kilnnsman's dick when he had Hertha circling the drain don't act like you are above a team in a slump. :-)
[Reply]
Ocotillo 10:02 PM 03-19-2023
You were stroking Kilnnsman's dick when he had Hertha circling the drain don't act like you are above a team in a slump. :-)
You're such a low rate, low IQ American soccer fan.

Klinnsmann was the first player to score at three goals in three consecutive World Cups. Who the fuck are you?

He just got named South Korean manager.

He's soccer royalty. Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit nonsense.
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:08 PM 03-19-2023
You're such a low rate, low IQ American soccer fan.

Klinnsmann was the first player to score at three goals in three consecutive World Cups. Who the **** are you?

He just got named South Korean manager.

He's soccer royalty. Get the **** out of here with your bullshit nonsense.
I know you get really emotional when I point out all of Klinnsman's failures. Could not even hack it with a low expectations Bundesliga team. Oh he is the South Korean manage? *extreme wanking motion*

:-)
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:24 PM 03-19-2023
I know you get really emotional when I point out all of Klinnsman's failures. Could not even hack it with a low expectations Bundesliga team. Oh he is the South Korean manage? *extreme wanking motion*

:-)
Do you get emotional talking about Vermes failures or do you just refuse to talk about them? Are you as upset about the timing of the extension as the rest of us Sporting fans? I feel like the cauldron really should be voicing their displeasure more to let ownership know we’re not happy. We need a Save Sporting movement like we had a Save our Chiefs movement and continuing to just bang the drum and sing the same old chants won’t let ownership know we’re tired of the failures. The fans need to start speaking up or we’re about to get stuck in years of mediocrity.
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:26 PM 03-19-2023
Do you get emotional talking about Vermes failures or do you just refuse to talk about them? Are you as upset about the timing of the extension as the rest of us Sporting fans? I feel like the cauldron really should be voicing their displeasure more to let ownership know we’re not happy. We need a Save Sporting movement like we had a Save our Chiefs movement and continuing to just bang the drum and sing the same old chants won’t let ownership know we’re tired of the failures. The fans need to start speaking up or we’re about to get stuck in years of mediocrity.
Bad start no doubt. I don't think you speak for all SKC fans that is weird of you to pretend.

Nobody is stopping you from staging any kind of protest to wish to stage....go on King.

I think the rest of the season would have to go poor for me to be there. Some of our best players are injured. And hey the results are what they are but for what you are describing we would have to be bad with the squad we built on the field and that simply is not the case right now.

No real defense of the season so far but a few players in soccer make a big difference. It is a long game.
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 10:31 PM 03-19-2023

That's a shame. I used to follow them in their inaugural years. I think SKC was pretty good then?
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:31 PM 03-19-2023
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan:
That's a shame. I used to follow them in their inaugural years. I think SKC was pretty good then?
Were they? You were following them!
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:35 PM 03-19-2023
Oh, I’m definitely planning some protests this year for sure. I think if you follow Sporting KC on Twitter you’d know most of the fans voice the same displeasure as I do.

“We’re all part of Vermes army,
We all want to win the league,
But we’ve only done it once,
Why extend the ****ing dunce,
Fire Peter and save our ****ing team.”
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:37 PM 03-19-2023
Oh, I’m definitely planning some protests this year for sure. I think if you follow Sporting KC on Twitter you’d know most of the fans voice the same displeasure as I do.

“We’re all part of Vermes army,
We all want to win the league,
But we’ve only done it once,
Why extend the ****ing dunce,
Fire Peter and save our ****ing team.”
Oh, you think twitter is real life?

If you think places like Chiefs Planet, reddit, and Twitter are representative of fan base sentiment that simply is not the case. And hey I love all those places but you have to know the demographics.

Do your thing man...it has been an annoying season so far.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 14
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up