Fish 11:24 PM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 02:30 PM 05-09-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Spoiler!
If you have little kids I'd be cautious. Probably the most violent MCU movie and the movie is darker.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 02:30 PM 05-09-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Easily my favorite since Endgame.

James Gunn movies have so much heart.

Absolutely loved his version of Suicide Squad, and can't wait for his DC stuff.
Same.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 02:31 PM 05-09-2023
Originally Posted by Urc Burry:
Guardians is by far my favorite in the MCU, but have twin toddlers so don’t know if I’ll make it to the theaters. Went ahead and spoiled myself. Just need some opinions on one aspect

Spoiler!
I think it was perfectly done and made sense. Definitely felt real.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:10 PM 05-09-2023
Eh. I actually think Gunn kind of fucked Gamora up. I get she's past Gamora and all that but even the version from the original GOTG was nowhere near as unpleasant as she started out in this movie.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:01 AM 05-11-2023

James Gunn really went and made a raccoon the best character in the MCU

Goat stuff #GotGVol3 #GuardianOfTheGalaxyVol3 pic.twitter.com/9MYLbZr9hM

— Flash Knight ⚡️ Heroes Unbound (@HeroesUnbound) May 7, 2023

[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:25 AM 05-11-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Eh. I actually think Gunn kind of ****ed Gamora up. I get she's past Gamora and all that but even the version from the original GOTG was nowhere near as unpleasant as she started out in this movie.
Making her sympathetic to Nebula enough to overthrow her father in endgame, then saying that she's incapable of becoming the old Gamora just because she hasn't been on the adventures that the Guardians have been on is a stretch, but yeah he made her a bigger dick than she had any right being.
[Reply]
listopencil 08:58 AM 05-11-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yeah. First of all, I really enjoyed this. It was about as good as a superhero movie could be for me. The flaws in it were really the flaws of the genre itself and I got what I expected and more. And I really do have a much greater appreciation for Rocket Raccoon. One of my favorites now.
[Reply]
KingPriest2 10:27 AM 05-11-2023
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
If you have little kids I'd be cautious. Probably the most violent MCU movie and the movie is darker.
I agree. I took my 6 year old last night. He got scared with it. Also it’s too long of a movie for little kids to sit thru. He was getting up and moving. Luckily we were in a theater where the sidles were like 4 feet apart so he couldn’t Dustin anyone

He seen the other Guardian movies but it wasn’t in a huge theater with a huge screen a very loud noises.
It was on a tv in his own atmosphere
[Reply]
BWillie 11:38 AM 05-11-2023
Does Zoe Saldana show her tits? We're waiting
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:54 PM 05-11-2023
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Yeah. First of all, I really enjoyed this. It was about as good as a superhero movie could be for me. The flaws in it were really the flaws of the genre itself and I got what I expected and more. And I really do have a much greater appreciation for Rocket Raccoon. One of my favorites now.
I found myself getting pissed off at the way they were ****ing with him. How painful it was for him. A movie. That’s some serious manipulation. Well done Mr. Gunn.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:19 AM 05-12-2023
Looks like I’m in the minority here, I saw this last night and left disappointed. Now that is not to say that it is in any way a bad movie, because it isn’t. But what I absolutely loved about the first two was how much fun they were. This latest installment really is not a fun movie. This was just dark and somber with only a smidge of the elements that made the first two so great. And even one of those aspects, the intertwining of the music into the story, just felt bleak most of the time. I kept waiting for someone to hit play on a thumping rock song for one of the fight scenes and it never happened.

Like I said, it is not a bad movie, the quality of the production and acting is all there. It just wasn’t fun like the first two. And it is that fun element that took much less known comic characters and surprised everyone and catapulted them amongst the most popular and loved in the MCU. But to each their own.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:24 PM 05-12-2023
holy shit, i'm a blubbering mess

that was the ultimate sci-fi dog movie :-)

SHE'S A GOOD DOG :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:27 PM 05-12-2023
also two post credits scenes, please watch and enjoy
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:33 PM 05-12-2023
sooo peter's
Spoiler!

MIND BLOWN

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 4 of 9