ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 55
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official 2022-23 NHL Thread ****
RockChalk 11:39 AM 10-11-2022
Didn't see one, so figured with the season starting tonight, we better get one going.

Anyone have any bold predictions? I think mine might be that the Wild make the Western Conference Finals.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:55 AM 04-14-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Saying I need to let it go is like saying I need to let go of the gum on the bottom of my shoe. It's not particularly pleasant that it's there, but it's hardly impacting my enjoyment of watching real teams play.

You're basically like all the Bills and Bengals fans here. Your team just isn't relevant enough for me to care.
Lol we've won our division three times in five years, been number one in the conference twice and have been to a final and two conference finals and you think we aren't relevant? :-) We're knocking on that door and deep in your heart you know what's coming :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:09 AM 04-14-2023
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Lol we've won our division three times in five years, been number one in the conference twice and have been to a final and two conference finals and you think we aren't relevant? :-) We're knocking on that door and deep in your heart you know what's coming :-)
Cut Eichel, publicly shame Quick, and bring in the next batch of 30-something free agents if the team doesn't win the Cup? :-)
[Reply]
DaFace 10:41 AM 04-14-2023
Ok, Bengals fan.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:58 AM 04-14-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Cut Eichel, publicly shame Quick, and bring in the next batch of 30-something free agents if the team doesn't win the Cup? :-)
Lol for a team that's "not relevant" you sure as hell seem to know vgk very well :-) . But keep hating because my team are ambitious and aren't in the business of accepting failure :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:01 AM 04-14-2023
Ok, Bengals fan.
I know you must have been disappointed after we held off the Oilers last night and got the one seed huh?!! :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:36 AM 04-14-2023
Lol for a team that's "not relevant" you sure as hell seem to know vgk very well :-) . But keep hating because my team are ambitious and aren't in the business of accepting failure :-)
Nice to see you admit to Vegas doing shitty things.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:55 AM 04-14-2023
I know you must have been disappointed after we held off the Oilers last night and got the one seed huh?!! :-)
Didn't even pay attention. I couldn't have even told you that was the result. I just don't care.

Again, until the Knights actually accomplish something, my base assumption is that they'll fail when it actually matters. Just like the Bengals and Bills.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:48 PM 04-14-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Nice to see you admit to Vegas doing shitty things.
Lol I've never denied that we've made mistakes. People hate us partly because of what happened with Flower but he was trash towards the end and behind the scenes was causing problems so I wasn't bothered!!. As a young franchise mistakes will happen but we're in a better place now and so far this year there has been no drama.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:54 PM 04-14-2023
Didn't even pay attention. I couldn't have even told you that was the result. I just don't care.

Again, until the Knights actually accomplish something, my base assumption is that they'll fail when it actually matters. Just like the Bengals and Bills.
The AVS have won one cup in twenty-two years buddy so let's not act like ya'll are the "Chiefs" of hockey :-) . That belongs to the Lightning who I have a huge amount of respect for and admire what they've built over there.
[Reply]
DaFace 05:05 PM 04-14-2023
The AVS have won one cup in twenty-two years buddy so let's not act like ya'll are the "Chiefs" of hockey :-) . That belongs to the Lightning who I have a huge amount of respect for and admire what they've built over there.
Which brings us back to where all this started. People don't like your team because your fans (that's you) are obnoxious. There's no point in trying to have any sort of discussion because you just make shit up to argue about and then act like you've made some sort of point.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:32 PM 04-14-2023
Which brings us back to where all this started. People don't like your team because your fans (that's you) are obnoxious. There's no point in trying to have any sort of discussion because you just make shit up to argue about and then act like you've made some sort of point.
Lol I've stated nothing but facts in this debate and admitted where my team has gone wrong In the past but still your bitterness shines through smh it seems like that playoff series against us has left a mark you'll never get over despite winning the championship the very next year!!..heaven knows how you'll feel if we win it all this time :-) .
[Reply]
DaFace 05:38 PM 04-14-2023
Lol I've stated nothing but facts in this debate and admitted where my team has gone wrong In the past but still your bitterness shines through smh it seems like that playoff series against us has left a mark you'll never get over despite winning the championship the very next year!!..heaven knows how you'll feel if we win it all this time :-) .
Since you've stated nothing but facts, point me to where I compared the Avs to the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:14 PM 04-14-2023
Nice start.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:38 PM 04-14-2023
I didn't say you did. I said "let's not act like ya'll are the chiefs" which is true. You keep saying we're the bengals but that's belittling us a little because we've had more success than them both in the regular season and the playoffs.
[Reply]
DaFace 07:30 PM 04-14-2023
I didn't say you did. I said "let's not act like ya'll are the chiefs" which is true. You keep saying we're the bengals but that's belittling us a little because we've had more success than them both in the regular season and the playoffs.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 55
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up