ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 55
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official 2022-23 NHL Thread ****
RockChalk 11:39 AM 10-11-2022
Didn't see one, so figured with the season starting tonight, we better get one going.

Anyone have any bold predictions? I think mine might be that the Wild make the Western Conference Finals.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:54 PM 04-13-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Yeah, and I'm with you on the Oilers - hopefully they can at least keep the Knights out of it. It wouldn't hurt my feelings too much to see McDavid get to the finals.

Sure seems like Boston is a juggernaut regardless. Of course, history has not been kind to President's Trophy winners, but they're so far out in front it seems like they're a good bet to buck the trend.
Why are you guys hating on VGK? We've been the best team in the conference from day one despite dealing with injuries to ALL of our starters. Stone has been out for ages, we've lost three GT's, Eichel has missed several games, our best defencemen have missed several games and so have most of our other best point scorers but our farm system has saved us plus Cassidy has worked his magic. But it seems like bitterness towards us will never cease despite us doing everything the hard way this year smh.
[Reply]
DaFace 04:09 PM 04-13-2023
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Shit. Brutal news for the Avs

Man, what a bummer. His injury has put a damper on this entire season. Hopefully he can just continue to heal up and be in good shape for next year.
[Reply]
DaFace 04:18 PM 04-13-2023
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Why are you guys hating on VGK? We've been the best team in the conference from day one despite dealing with injuries to ALL of our starters. Stone has been out for ages, we've lost three GT's, Eichel has missed several games, our best defencemen have missed several games and so have most of our other best point scorers but our farm system has saved us plus Cassidy has worked his magic. But it seems like bitterness towards us will never cease despite us doing everything the hard way this year smh.
User who has constantly talked shit for years despite his team never winning anything wonders why people hate his team. Film at 11.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:30 PM 04-13-2023
Why are you guys hating on VGK?
We would tell you once again why Vegas is one of the most hated teams in the league based on multiple sources and fans everywhere (for none of the reasons you make up, like the Avalanche losing or "haters hate"), but you'd once again ignore all of it and make up your own reasons.

Doesn't seem like there's much point, ya know? :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:10 PM 04-13-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
User who has constantly talked shit for years despite his team never winning anything wonders why people hate his team. Film at 11.
I talked crap because the AVS and VGK had a clear rivalry two years ago throughout the regular season and then the playoffs. But you guys then went and won a championship whilst we missed the playoffs due to injuries and you're still thinking about us? Come on man it's time to let it go :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:16 PM 04-13-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
We would tell you once again why Vegas is one of the most hated teams in the league based on multiple sources and fans everywhere (for none of the reasons you make up, like the Avalanche losing or "haters hate"), but you'd once again ignore all of it and make up your own reasons.

Doesn't seem like there's much point, ya know? :-)
Lol so you're still hanging onto the the past? I get it that folks think we shouldn't be a contender this quickly and hate that many of the best players want to play in vegas but this year our organisation actually did things the hard way. We made smart trades, lowered the cap and relied on our farm system instead of going all in on stars like Timo from SJS!!. And it's lead us to where we are in the conference today. We deserve respect for that imo.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:07 PM 04-13-2023
Great. Finally they show a Blues game on TV, once they've been eliminated from the playoffs. Perfect.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:28 PM 04-13-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Great. Finally they show a Blues game on TV, once they've been eliminated from the playoffs. Perfect.
For all the crap with digital ads and blackout issues, etc... I've loved their switch to espn+ (and personal get it "free" through a cell plan). And bonus, you would be blacked out from the Yotes!
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 07:38 PM 04-13-2023
Looking forward to the NHL playoffs, I never watch many regular season games.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:45 PM 04-13-2023
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
Looking forward to the NHL playoffs, I never watch many regular season games.
I'm the same. I love hockey if I can watch it in person. So much goes on the camera doesn't see but the cup changes it. Well that and there isn't much other left to watch since Caitlin Clark is done for the season.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:16 PM 04-13-2023
I talked crap because the AVS and VGK had a clear rivalry two years ago throughout the regular season and then the playoffs. But you guys then went and won a championship whilst we missed the playoffs due to injuries and you're still thinking about us? Come on man it's time to let it go :-)
Saying I need to let it go is like saying I need to let go of the gum on the bottom of my shoe. It's not particularly pleasant that it's there, but it's hardly impacting my enjoyment of watching real teams play.

You're basically like all the Bills and Bengals fans here. Your team just isn't relevant enough for me to care.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:59 PM 04-13-2023
First time in 14 seasons the Blues miss the NHL playoffs.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:03 PM 04-13-2023
Why is the NHL not starting its playoffs this weekend? Bizarre choice by whoever made it, whether it was the league or TV executives.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:41 PM 04-13-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Yeah, Blues fans have been really lucky in that respect. They rarely miss the playoffs. probably just a handful of seasons in the 38 years I've been watching them. They'll be back next season.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 10:20 PM 04-13-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
They missed in 2017-2018 in which they lost a win-or-go home with the Avalanche in Denver in Game 82 to the end season.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 55
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up