ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 78 of 112
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign UDFA Justyn Ross
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:28 AM 05-02-2022

Clemson WR Justyn Ross is signing with the #Chiefs to their 90-man roster, per source.

Ross led the ACC in receiving as a freshman in 2018, ranked fifth nationally with 21.7 YPC and was second in receiving touchdowns. He also stands 6-3, 210 pounds. High quality addition for

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
tredadda 07:17 PM 06-06-2023
Originally Posted by Skyy God:
Box Jumping Mile Catapano comes to mind.

Rich Scanlon was also a cult favorite.
Good catches. They also belong in the CP pantheon of overhyped JAGs.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:12 AM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Don't know why, but that name does not ring a bell.
Running back, but not as good as Brian Shay.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:45 AM 06-07-2023
The Real Deal
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 04:35 AM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by TEX:
What about Jesse Haynes?
I feel like Haynes was the original in a long line of hopefuls. He started it all.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:46 AM 06-07-2023
Wouldn't it be fun, though? What a great story.

Yeah, yeah, odds are against it, but that's what would be so great about it.

I love an underdog story.

I'm not expecting anything, but I'm sure rooting for the kid.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:52 AM 06-09-2023
He missed OTAs today. Is he injured before the off-season even starts again? I know it's not mandatory, but he's really not the guy that can afford to miss any type of off-season stuff. I really hope not and that he had something previously planned.
[Reply]
bigjosh 08:17 AM 06-09-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
He missed OTAs today. Is he injured before the off-season even starts again? I know it's not mandatory, but he's really not the guy that can afford to miss any type of off-season stuff. I really hope not and that he had something previously planned.

Iirc he was posting recently about a friend that died on ig, maybe it’s something to to with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:28 AM 06-09-2023
I imagine it's a personal issue.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:35 AM 06-09-2023
He's not REALLY an injury prone player. He's technically only had one serious football related injury.

So lets get this "Injury prone" thing out of our collective heads.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:44 AM 06-09-2023
Marty Schottenheimer at one Chiefs camp: "I've got two words for you, Jesse Haynes."
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:13 PM 06-09-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
He's not REALLY an injury prone player. He's technically only had one serious football related injury.

So lets get this "Injury prone" thing out of our collective heads.

A lot of people seem to think the spinal surgery was injury-related rather than a diagnosed "stinger" leading them to discover a defect he had since birth that got fixed as a preventative measure. He had two vertebrae fused together since birth. Technically the surgery would give him more flexibility and less risk of injury moving forward.

It was always the foot, which was serious. But he's not an NBA center, people heal from that eventually. Sammy Watkins did.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:17 PM 06-09-2023
He's so good he declined in production every year he was in college and didn't even get drafted. Sleeper!
[Reply]
Dave Lane 07:15 PM 06-09-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Running back, but not as good as Brian Shay.
Not nearly as good as Brodie Croyle who was the next Tom Brady.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:26 PM 06-09-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
He's so good he declined in production every year he was in college and didn't even get drafted. Sleeper!
Remember when you mocked that 7th round RB selected last year? I guess if you just trash everybody, you're bound to be right a few times, eh?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:48 AM 06-10-2023
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Not nearly as good as Ricky Stanzi who was the next Tom Brady.
FYP
[Reply]
Page 78 of 112
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288 > Last »
Up