ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 126 of 435
« First < 2676116122123124125126 127128129130136176226 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:25 AM 11-05-2019
Also, gotta love DJ patting himself on the back with all this Frank Clark stuff like even he saw this outcome coming.

Let’s bring up some of your posts about the 2019 draft that you bitched and whined about like a fucking brat that didn’t get what they wanted on Christmas.

Oh that’s right you’ll just ignore/rationalize your awful takes like you did with Jones and Hunt.
[Reply]
O.city 11-05-2019, 10:26 AM
This message has been deleted by O.city.
O.city 10:27 AM 11-05-2019
My gifs aren't working. Fucking technology.
[Reply]
O.city 10:29 AM 11-05-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Also, gotta love DJ patting himself on the back with all this Frank Clark stuff like even he saw this outcome coming.

Let’s bring up some of your posts about the 2019 draft that you bitched and whined about like a ****ing brat that didn’t get what they wanted on Christmas.

Oh that’s right you’ll just ignore/rationalize your awful takes like you did with Jones and Hunt.
It has ended worse than even he thought. That sucks.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:29 AM 11-05-2019

Let’s bring up some of your posts about the 2019 draft that you bitched and whined about like a ****ing brat that didn’t get what they wanted on Christmas.

So your back watching now?
[Reply]
staylor26 10:31 AM 11-05-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
It has ended worse than even he thought. That sucks.
Nothing has ended. The last time he touched the field was his best game as a Chief. Relax.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:32 AM 11-05-2019

Let’s bring up some of your posts about the 2019 draft that you bitched and whined about like a fucking beat that didn’t get what they wanted on Christmas.

Oh that’s right you’ll just ignore it and rationalize your awful takes like you did with Jones and Hunt.

Fucking pussy.
Yes, almost certainly the most vocal critic of the Frank Clark trade is supposed to pretend like I didn't hate that trade from the moment it was made. A deal that's still bad for all the reasons I SAID it was bad has actually been worse. And you people that I insisted were going to defend Frank Clark no matter how poorly he played really gave it your best shot for 6 weeks there until there was simply no way to keep defending the guy. But hey, at least most of you are finally keeping your powder dry in the hopes that he rallies - good for you.

Oh, and the Hardman trade/selection was still a poor one. I liked the Thornhill and Saunders picks. Not sure what else you're prattling on about.

Hardman can't run routes and can't stop fumbling the fucking ball but because he occasionally runs fast in a straight line we have people acting like he's the long-term answer at X now rather than a gimmick guy who we shouldn't have traded up for when guys like McLaurin and Boykin were on the board.

You're just a homer hiding behind a Dane McCloud mask. You're going to defend EVERYTHING this franchise does until there's absolutely no way to defend it anymore.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:36 AM 11-05-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yes, almost certainly the most vocal critic of the Frank Clark trade is supposed to pretend like I didn't hate that trade from the moment it was made. A deal that's still bad for all the reasons I SAID it was bad has actually been worse. And you people that I insisted were going to defend Frank Clark no matter how poorly he played really gave it your best shot for 6 weeks there until there was simply no way to keep defending the guy. But hey, at least most of you are finally keeping your powder dry.

Oh, and the Hardman trade/selection was still a poor one. I liked the Thornhill and Saunders picks. Not sure what else you're prattling on about.

Hardman can't run routes and can't stop fumbling the fucking ball but because he occasionally runs fast in a straight line we have people acting like he's the long-term answer at X now rather than a gimmick guy who we shouldn't have traded up for when guys like McLaurin and Boykin were on the board.

You're just a homer hiding behind a Dane McCloud mask. You're going to defend EVERYTHING this franchise does until there's absolutely no way to defend it anymore.

Rashad Fenton ring a bell? You basically said he had no business being drafted in the 6th round. Dude looks like a fucking steal now lol

And shut the fuck up. I’ve been critical when it deserves it. Just because you choose to ignore it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. The truth is we’ve become one of the best organizations in football so there’s really not a whole lot to complain about unless you’re a miserable fuck like yourself.

You were screaming fire Veach not too long ago. None of my “homer” takes are that bad. Shut the fuck up already you goddamn know it all. When will you realize that you aren’t half as smart as you think you are?
[Reply]
O.city 10:36 AM 11-05-2019
Nothing has ended. The last time he touched the field was his best game as a Chief. Relax.
And he's already missed games with injury and been hurt a lot.

It's all about value, which with what they gave up and paid him, he's already behind even breaking even value wise.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:39 AM 11-05-2019
Shitting on the Hardman pick/trade still too? :-)

OMG he fumbled and needs to work on route running let’s ignore his electrifying speed and playmaking ability that he’s displayed over and over!!!
[Reply]
kcclone 10:41 AM 11-05-2019

I agree. I think everyone expected more from Frank Clark to this point (obvious), but it's too early to write the book on him thru 9 games. I think when he gets back he'll be healthier and coming back at a time where our defensive unit overall is coming together.

We have to remember, our staff is just now figuring out what they have and what our players do best. This defense was completely rebuilt, both staff and personnel.

Let's see what it looks like in December and January before we write someone off as a bust.
[Reply]
O.city 10:41 AM 11-05-2019
I don't think at this point Hardman has shown enough to make any of us comfortable walking away from Sammy though. He seems best fit to be that gadget type dude.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:44 AM 11-05-2019
Rashad Fenton ring a bell?

And shut the fuck up. I’ve been critical when it deserves it. Just because you choose to ignore it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. The truth is we’ve become one of the best organizations in football so there’s really not a whole lot to complain about unless you’re a miserable duck like yourself.

You were screaming fire Veach not too long ago. None of my “homer” takes are that bad. Shut the fuck up already you know it all. When will you realize that you aren’t half as smart as you think you are?
I'm exactly as smart as I think I am. I mean I haven't placed a number on it, but it's significantly more intelligent than you.

As for Fenton - no, really doesn't. I have exactly zero recollection of a draft-day opinion on Fenton because ultimately he was just some JAG we took in the 6th. I would've taken Fields instead but I wasn't setting the board on fire with hot takes about how awful a 6th round selection was because by the 6th round I largely don't give a rip. It's the 6th round.

So that's the best you've got, sport? Man - you're really trying too hard here. You should say fuck more - really get in that Dane spirit. Right now you're just early-era Frazod when he was shooting refrigerators and stuff and had to take a break from the board because it was driving him slowly insane.

I'd hate to see you travel down a similarly dark path...
[Reply]
RunKC 10:44 AM 11-05-2019
I've gone over this already.

No, they cannot 'easily' keep Chris Jones. At all. It's going to take serious sacrifices across the board on that defense. Even mediocre options like Ragland are out the door.

And if you think getting a 3rd round pick for Dee Ford (roughly the value of the following season's second), very probably the best pure pass-rusher in football in 2018, isn't a fleecing - well you're just grading on a curve at that point.

As for your Seattle question - I'm struggling to come up with the relevance here. Seattle HAS their superstar QB on a big-boy contract so they had tough decisions they had to make to fit all those pieces together. They did what they could in allocating those resources. If they'd have kept this version of Frank Clark on their roster, they'd have been no better off.

We're going to have to make those same decisions very shortly and by surrendering significant assets to acquire Frank Clark AND giving him a contract that was out of line with any productivity he had exhibited at any point in his NFL career, we've made things extremely difficult going forward.
Consequences like what we’ve seen the past 2 weeks? We have played our best football on defense without the following players:

Dee Ford, Justin Houston, Chris Jones (1 game), Frank Clark (2 games) and Kendall Fuller (2 games). Sure looks like there were no consequences.

Let me repeat this: there are no consequences if you find quality cheap talent.

You’re mad at losing Ragland? Damien Wilson’s a better player and he cost 600k more. You think we can’t find another Ragland?

D. Wilson, Ogbah, Saunders, Fenton, Hardman, Kpass, Nnandi, Thornhill, Ragland and Ward

All of those players have been excellent value and have outperformed their billing. The combined cap hit of all 8 of those players is $10.751 million. That’s less than 6% of our cap.

If Veach keeps finding players like he is off the scrap heap, as well as hitting on the draft, there will be no consequences.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:46 AM 11-05-2019

[Reply]
sedated 10:48 AM 11-05-2019
Oh, and the Hardman trade/selection was still a poor one.
I agree with a lot of what you say and absolutely agree on the Clark deal (I posted shortly after about the fear that it would cost us Jones, who regardless of Clark's play is at a more valuable position).

But Hardman plays WR, the position with the steepest learning curve in the NFL. DeAndre Hopkins, the consensus best WR in the game, had 50 catches and 2 TDs his rookie year. Antonio Brown didn't break 70 catches until his 4th season. Davante Adams was a pedestrian until catching fire halfway through his 3rd year. It takes time.
[Reply]
Page 126 of 435
« First < 2676116122123124125126 127128129130136176226 > Last »
Up