ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 53
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:28 PM 08-03-2019
I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

[Reply]
Mennonite 05:53 AM 08-04-2019

[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:04 AM 08-04-2019
No. There would have to be many male and females to sustain even the smallest of populations.
[Reply]
REDHOTGTO 07:08 AM 08-04-2019
why not? hes the hide and seek champion
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:15 AM 08-04-2019
My brother and father swear they saw a large hairy figure walking in the woods one day when they were hunting.

I am neutral myself.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:17 AM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
No. There would have to be many male and females to sustain even the smallest of populations.
The estimated population is between 2000-6000 in North America. That doesn't even qualify for the endangered species list.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:18 AM 08-04-2019
Ask yourselves this question? Do you believe in UFO's or Aliens?

If you do, where's the proof they exist.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:52 AM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:

I do believe in Aliens....but they are very far away. Not even close to our solar system.
[Reply]
el borracho 07:56 AM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:

Presumably many, many light years away on another planet in another galaxy. Not walking around Oregon but mysteriously hiding all evidence of their existence, including the destruction or concealment of their physical remains when they die.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 08:20 AM 08-04-2019
I spent the night camping in Fordland Missouri
With some creature that was so loud when it roared. It defied logic. I no longer camp in isolated places without a firearm capable of dropping any known animal on the North American Continent.
True story. Spoked the fuck out of me.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 08:32 AM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
I no longer camp in isolated places without a firearm capable of dropping any known animal on the North American Continent.
I also do this... but more for putting a large hole in a person. Funny that while camping out in BFE, I'm still more concerned about a lunatic than a critter.
[Reply]
Otter 08:35 AM 08-04-2019
No

Spend a couple days and nights in the woods a couple miles away from civilization and you'll be amazed at the things your mind will plant to try and fill in the gaps of the sounds and sights you're not used to seeing. It's spooky.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 08:39 AM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
I also do this... but more for putting a large hole in a person. Funny that while camping out in BFE, I'm still more concerned about a lunatic than a critter.
Absolutely one of the craziest nights I've ever had. Shit started little before midnight in a cow pasture about a 1000 yards away from the woods and didn't stop until the sky turned that hazy blue just before the sun comes up... It pushed the cattle to the other side of the property.
Eventually made it to the other side of the pond from where we were camping at,and whatever it was? ran off the property owners two very large malamute huskies before the night was over.. I didn't really get spooked until the dogs went down into the pond to check out this thing.. I heard the dogs yelp a couple times and they both booked for the property owners house.. The next day, he even comented on how strange it was to find both dogs sitting inside the screened porch that morning
[Reply]
Otter 08:42 AM 08-04-2019
With some creature that was so loud when it roared. It defied logic. I no longer camp in isolated places without a firearm capable of dropping any known animal on the North American Continent.
True story. Spoked the fuck out of me.
Did you ever hear the sounds a white tail can make let alone a bear, elk, or anything else the size of a raccoon or bigger?

A bit graphic:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:02 AM 08-04-2019

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:04 AM 08-04-2019
True story. Spoked the **** out of me.
Sounds like an episode of Scooby Doo.:-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 53
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up