ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 315
« First < 313738394041 424344455191141 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:06 AM 03-01-2019
Garrett, Ward and James as the long-term core of this defense is gonna be pretty damn nasty.

I mean it's possible that following the Jags model of team building was a poor choice, but hey, just because it hasn't worked in 20 years doesn't mean it can't work now, right?
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:11 AM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Garrett, Ward and James as the long-term core of this defense is gonna be pretty damn nasty.

I mean it's possible that following the Jags model of team building was a poor choice, but hey, just because it hasn't worked in 20 years doesn't mean it can't work now, right?
Based on the Chiefs playoff games from 1971 through 2017, I would suggest getting a really good kicker.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:33 AM 03-01-2019
Anybody looking to move up to 78? Holler at me
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:50 AM 03-01-2019
he is going to auto pick again lmao
[Reply]
TambaBerry 10:23 AM 03-01-2019
we have to sit through another hour even though he didnt pick just now? Come on!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:24 AM 03-01-2019
We oughta move the time limit up. What's the point?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:27 AM 03-01-2019
Has there been a single 'auto-pick' made? For that matter, has anyone hit the board mid-way through their pick that would've been screwed had it been a half hour?

Just about everyone has either made their pick within a few minutes of being on the board or it's simply sat there and spun free for an hour.

I mean c'mon - if you're within 3-4 spots of your pick, you really can't put 4 names on the board and select auto-pick if you think you won't be able to be there for the pick?

Eh, I guess it doesn't really matter since we have plenty of time to knock this out, but it doesn't make it any less annoying.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:37 AM 03-01-2019
Doing a little market research here, but do you think a half-hour is sufficient when we go commercial? A lot of you guys have some experience with the system, so I don't want to see new people get messed up.

I kind of wonder if we should just shut off every option but autopick, but make the autopick 15 minutes or something to give everyone time to shuffle their board between picks.

Eh, that seems like a bad idea when I write it. But I could see a half-hour clock being reasonable. That's still plenty of time to pull off trades.
[Reply]
wheeler08 10:38 AM 03-01-2019
But isn’t it fun to wait an hour to see him pick Minkah Fitzpatrick, then make fun of him for hours? Somethings in life are worth the wait
[Reply]
MagicHef 10:38 AM 03-01-2019
Half an hour is much more reasonable.

Can we change this draft to half an hour each starting immediately?
[Reply]
wheeler08 10:38 AM 03-01-2019
A half hour would make a world of difference
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:40 AM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Doing a little market research here, but do you think a half-hour is sufficient when we go commercial? A lot of you guys have some experience with the system, so I don't want to see new people get messed up.

I kind of wonder if we should just shut off every option but autopick, but make the autopick 15 minutes or something to give everyone time to shuffle their board between picks.

Eh, that seems like a bad idea when I write it. But I could see a half-hour clock being reasonable. That's still plenty of time to pull off trades.
Half hour clock seems reasonable. It took Billay and me a little more time because we were dicking with the trade function and because we had a little more time to work with, but if needed we'd have pulled that off anyway.

I think a half hour between picks for the first few rounds and then even kicking it down to 15-20 minutes for everything after round 10(?) is sufficient.

But it ain't my circus...
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:43 AM 03-01-2019
I think it actually does automatically ratchet the time down as we get out of the first couple of rounds. I seem to remember cdcox mentioning that. But I would agree that we could start out with a smaller window. I'll suggest this in the next Sandbox board meeting.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:44 AM 03-01-2019
There's three picks to me, and I've got two guys who keep alternating at the top of my draft board. I'm paralyzed by choice.
[Reply]
MagicHef 10:50 AM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
There's three picks to me, and I've got two guys who keep alternating at the top of my draft board. I'm paralyzed by choice.
Leave me the good one.
[Reply]
Page 41 of 315
« First < 313738394041 424344455191141 > Last »
Up