ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Nzoner's Game Room>-- Taco Bell voted best Mexican Restaurant in the country!
Simply Red 03:35 PM 10-19-2018
Keep Hating on good cuisine CP!

ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) -- The Harris Poll, a nationwide customer survey of their favorite brands, has released its 2018 results.

The poll surveyed more than 77,000 customers in the U.S. on more than 3,000 brands to find which companies are the favorites among consumers.

Respondents weighed in on everything from printers to pizza, and the results are surprising. Here are some of consumers’ top choices.

Best Mexican Restaurant: Taco Bell

The after-hours crowd is still probably Taco Bell's biggest customer base, but the company has grown its popularity through creative ads like the Nacho Fries conspiracy theory movie trailers starring Josh Duhamel and a strong social media presence.

Full Story!
[Reply]
MTG#10 07:32 AM 10-20-2018
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I've been to Chipotle once and found it to be bland and overrated. I go to Taco Bell and find it to be exactly what I expect it to be, which I'm fine with. And if I had to choose between the two, I'd go to Taco Bell. Doesn't mean I'm giving it five stars, though.

But I'd rather go to the other place, because it's far better than both of them.
Try it again and get the barbacoa burrito or bowl and have them put whatever you want on it. I can't deny the bland thing, all of the other meats I've tried were very bland but the barbacoa is quite tasty. I dont think Chipotle qualifies as "overrated" either, I never hear anyone raving about it. Maybe when they first opened.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:38 AM 10-20-2018
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Try it again and get the barbacoa burrito or bowl and have them put whatever you want on it. I can't deny the bland thing, all of the other meats I've tried were very bland but the barbacoa is quite tasty. I dont think Chipotle qualifies as "overrated" either, I never hear anyone raving about it. Maybe when they first opened.
Yeah, I think the numerous instances of food poisoning kind of took the luster off a bit.

I never got sick eating at Taco Bell.
[Reply]
carcosa 04:04 PM 11-15-2018
Today I had a cheesy gordita crunch w/ dorito shell (nacho cheese) + BAJA BLAST (yum!)
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:12 PM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Today I had a cheesy gordita crunch w/ dorito shell (nacho cheese) + BAJA BLAST (yum!)
excellent!
[Reply]
Pablo 07:14 PM 11-15-2018
I had the chicken chalupa meal with a Baja blast for dinner! Baja Blast is delicious.
[Reply]
REDHOTGTO 07:37 PM 11-15-2018
"they" whoever they polled haven't eaten at the taco smell in indep, ks
[Reply]
Buzz 10:33 PM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
Taco Via is the shizzles, Taco bell has to be the worst horsemeat crap ever invented. They were good back in the 90's the old Rancho Steak Burrito was the bomb. Taco Bueno is much better than the bell then again just about anything is. I could eat Chipotle everyday That Shredded Beef with rice and all 3 salsas with Guac, cheese and Sour cream. Man I'm getting hungry....

As far as taste goes Don Chilitos is amazing if you can handle a lake of grease on top. Haven't eaten it in years I would probably have died from a heart attack.
Sorry, but I think Taco Blando (Bueno), sucks. The one in Blue Springs lasted about a year. But hey, I got Taco Johns, gonna have to try their street tacos.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 07:21 AM 11-16-2018
Originally Posted by Buzz:
Sorry, but I think Taco Blando (Bueno), sucks. The one in Blue Springs lasted about a year. But hey, I got Taco Johns, gonna have to try their street tacos.

They don’t happen to serve pizza, do they?
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:09 PM 11-16-2018
Originally Posted by Buzz:

Apple grandes are back
[Reply]
carcosa 03:22 PM 11-29-2018
Taco Bell? Check.

Baja Blast? Check.

Diarrhea? CHECK!!!
[Reply]
In58men 03:26 PM 11-29-2018
Taco Bell is terrible. Haven’t had it in years.

When my wife goes, I make sure she gets me a Pepsi. They have the best fucking Pepsi.
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:26 PM 11-29-2018
FUCK YIP WEEN!!!
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:27 PM 11-29-2018
I had a cheese rollup thing earlier and am now taking a fat ass massive shit

AMA
[Reply]
In58men 03:28 PM 11-29-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I had a cheese rollup thing earlier and am now taking a fat ass massive shit

AMA
What brand of toilet paper do you currently wipe with?
[Reply]
carcosa 12:31 AM 06-07-2023
I like both chains, but despite both being nominally Mexican they are very different. When you're trying to get through a contentious divorce by writing emo song lyrics in a legal pad you stole from work, you go to Taco Bell. When you're trying to persuade your son's little league coach to let him play shortstop despite barely knowing which base is first base, you take them to Chipotle.
So true
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up