ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 152 of 153
« First < 52102142148149150151152 153 >
Media Center>Star Wars: The Mandalorian
Hammock Parties 08:33 PM 10-04-2018
Jon Favreau is directing this live-action TV series.

Looks TIGHT.

Originally Posted by :
Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun!

After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode.

Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok).

It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer. Stay tuned to StarWars.com for updates.

[Reply]
Frazod 06:06 PM 04-24-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Has she always had those child-bearin' hips?

Because damn - she fills out that weird uniform thing awfully well...

I still don't think she's facially terribly attractive, but that figure is awfully nice...
She's definitely not your typical Hollywood babe type, but I think a lot of that is based on her almost exclusively playing tomboy roles. She's about as far removed from a damsel in distress as you can get.

She does clean up nice, though.

[Reply]
Buehler445 06:43 PM 04-24-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Has she always had those child-bearin' hips?

Because damn - she fills out that weird uniform thing awfully well...

I still don't think she's facially terribly attractive, but that figure is awfully nice...
Yeah. Her face was nicer when she was younger, but I think she looks fantastic.

And those hips were there at least back to Longmire.

Watch that YouTube video of the spartan race training. That probably endeared her to me as much as anything her body ever did.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:50 PM 04-24-2023
Originally Posted by Indian Chief:
I'm a week behind and just got around to last week's episode. It wasn't perfect, but why are we wasting time with Jack Black and Lizzo when you apparently have an actual story to further? Makes no sense to waste so much time.
Episode 7 last year was the Bill Burr cameo. They ran the fuel. One of the best acted scenes in the whole series occurs. This year we get Lizzo and Jack Black.
[Reply]
stumppy 06:51 PM 04-24-2023
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Katee Sackhoff has held up pretty well, too. :-)
I seen her in a short interview clip a week or two ago and I gotta tell you she looked like the Joker. I mean almost hideous, cheeks drawn in, a smile that was way too wide/long, eyes sunken a bit. It was shocking.

She looked kind of like this:
Attached: joker-blogroll-1673049590634.jpg (109.7 KB) 
[Reply]
stumppy 06:52 PM 04-24-2023
She's definitely not your typical Hollywood babe type, but I think a lot of that is based on her almost exclusively playing tomboy roles. She's about as far removed from a damsel in distress as you can get.

She does clean up nice, though.

She did not look like this in the video I watched.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:59 AM 04-25-2023
Originally Posted by stumppy:
She did not look like this in the video I watched.
I think the point is that she CAN look like that if she wants to.

But I get the feeling that she just doesn't give a shit.
[Reply]
stumppy 08:44 AM 04-25-2023
I think the point is that she CAN look like that if she wants to.

But I get the feeling that she just doesn't give a shit.
She used to look like that. Nowadays she's an older version of Skeletor Jessica Simpsom.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrQni3prD6M/
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:42 AM 04-25-2023
My wife and I watched the Jack Black episode last night; first I want to say that I really enjoyed the Christopher Lloyd cameo, laughed when I saw him, but Lizzo is not an actress, and the whole episode came off as a new age Scooby Doo episode. All they were missing was if Christopher Lloyd was being dragged away by guards saying, "I would've gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you darned Mandalorians and Baby Yodas!" So many poor filler episodes this season, but I was really hoping that Lloyd would've said the word Gigiwatts during his robot explanations, something to tie it all in.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:04 AM 04-25-2023
Well that was a season. Mostly sucked.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:05 PM 04-30-2023
Just finished

Woof

Maybe next season they’ll have Grogu strapped to a Wookies ammo belt like The Hangover baby and fucking shit up
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:08 PM 05-02-2023
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Just finished

Woof

Maybe next season they’ll have Grogu strapped to a Wookies ammo belt like The Hangover baby and ****ing shit up
Who would have thought that this season of Picard would be better than the Mandolrian?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:01 AM 06-07-2023

‘The Mandalorian’; Din Djarin and Bo-Katan Kryze kissed in a season 3 outtake!https://t.co/Iud2hpbksy #starwars #themandalorian pic.twitter.com/grE1pSWZE8

— BespinBulletin.com (@BespinBulletin) June 6, 2023

[Reply]
arrowheadnation 07:11 PM 06-09-2023
I thought the Mandalorian was over, but Din and Grogu are going to show up in other series. Is there going to be a 4th season?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:59 PM 06-09-2023
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
I thought the Mandalorian was over, but Din and Grogu are going to show up in other series. Is there going to be a 4th season?
Yes, especially if Kathleen Kennedy is shitcanned
[Reply]
loochy 07:08 AM 06-12-2023
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
No Mando! I mean, good job and all with bagging a hot ass princess, but this is too job-Mando like.
[Reply]
Page 152 of 153
« First < 52102142148149150151152 153 >
Up