ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 61
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- How do you feel about Hardees?
Simply Red 11:42 AM 06-28-2016
How do you feel about Hardees?

Hot Ham and Cheese?

Breakfast?!

coupon here
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:18 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by sedated:
Probably Days of Thunder. I remember that being all over the pace when I was a kid.

Yeah I had a Hot Wheels Hardees car growing up probably my favorite but I also had a Night Rider Hot Wheels and I would race them and crash them into each other. Great memories I loved those tracks that would do loops.

I miss growing up :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:22 PM 06-28-2016
Pricey off the menu. Decent coupons.
Loved when they had bread'n'butter pickles on their [whatever they were calling their premium burger at the time]
Never been disappointed with what I got there.
Worked there in HS, very clean and lots more made from scratch than you'd imagine [though all beef patties were frozen and preformed].
A little to far to go to regularly. Not real far, but far enough I drive by nearly every other burger joint between there and home, meaning to go there I'd have to pass everything else by to get there.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:25 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:

Yeah I had a Hot Wheels Hardees car growing up probably my favorite but I also had a Night Rider Hot Wheels and I would race them and crash them into each other. Great memories I loved those tracks that would do loops.

I miss growing up :-)
I won the Hardee's Hot Wheel with the doors and hood that opened in a big wheel race at the city summer fair.

Impulsive kid I was, it came with the numbers and decals on stickers, and I tried to put them on right after the race with my hands sweaty from running around and sticky from a bomb pop. So I ended up with a plain white Trans Am.
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 02:27 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...oL6dL3Q5L8E8WH

Carl's Jr. hot dog commercial banned from Super Bowl so probably safe to say NSFW
very well done (but fake) ad.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 02:34 PM 06-28-2016

[Reply]
Rasputin 02:45 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I won the Hardee's Hot Wheel with the doors and hood that opened in a big wheel race at the city summer fair.

Impulsive kid I was, it came with the numbers and decals on stickers, and I tried to put them on right after the race with my hands sweaty from running around and sticky from a bomb pop. So I ended up with a plain white Trans Am.

Ha ha that's great!!

I remember trying so hard but I could never get the sticker on strait especially the back Hardees on the trunk was crooked.
[Reply]
Grim 02:45 PM 06-28-2016
Their mushroom swiss burger is like crack to me.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:48 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by Grim:
Their mushroom swiss burger is like crack to me.

You ruined it with mushroom

:-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:50 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by Grim:
Their mushroom swiss burger is like buttcrack to me.
fyp
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:53 PM 06-28-2016
Sorry Grim not trying to be mean I am just totally repulsed by the thought of mus hr oo ms yucky

I may have to bail out of this thread now
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:54 PM 06-28-2016
I haven't eaten at a Hardee's since the 80's but the best part of their menu, IMO, were the roast beef and ham sandwiches. Never cared for the burgers.

We have Carl's, jr. in SoCal and I think it's crappy overpriced food with terrible french fries.

I probably haven't eaten there in 10 years or so. Blech.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:01 PM 06-28-2016
Spangles has good BBQ sauce "it just taste better" but I think it's expensive food and over rated but I like the BBQ sauce and when I think

Spangles I think

Mm Mm Mm Muddsliide

[Reply]
Mike in SW-MO 03:04 PM 06-28-2016
As a fatty trying not to be, I can tell you their charbroiled chicken club is one of the best grilled chickens around. Marinated in a tomato base sauce. Very good. Usually get it sans cheese.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:20 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
There are several near my house or work. I don't ever go. Their prices are pretty high, and if I'm going to spend that much, I'd rather go to Five Guys or Smashburger.
5 guys is sooo disappointing
[Reply]
sedated 03:21 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by Mike in SW-MO:
As a fatty trying not to be, I can tell you their charbroiled chicken club is one of the best grilled chickens around. Marinated in a tomato base sauce. Very good. Usually get it sans cheese.
Considering it has cheese, mayo, and bacon I'm a little surprised it only has 600 calories. 31 grams of fat though.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 61
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Up