ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 61
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- How do you feel about Hardees?
Simply Red 11:42 AM 06-28-2016
How do you feel about Hardees?

Hot Ham and Cheese?

Breakfast?!

coupon here
[Reply]
Simply Red 05:47 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
What do you think of Freddy's?

I prefer them to Steak n' Shake. I think they season their beef with Lawry's, which I really like, and the fry sauce is good. Same style of patty and fries.
we just got them here!!
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 05:47 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
You replied before I got a different pic.

The real winner of this one is the Campfire sauce. Campfire sauce folks, ask for it every time at Red Robin if you get fries [usually comes with onion rings]

Is that a never-ending root beer float?
[Reply]
Pablo 05:48 PM 06-28-2016
I like Hardee's. There is one in Gladstone not too terribly far from me. I eat there a couple of times a year. Their breakfast is my favorite, but I do enjoy most of their burger offerings.

If I'm going fast food burger I pick Sonic first most of the time. I wish there was a Culver's closer than Liberty.
[Reply]
Simply Red 05:48 PM 06-28-2016

The real winner of this one is the Campfire sauce. Campfire sauce folks, ask for it every time at Red Robin if you get fries [usually comes with onion rings]

looks like a nice remoulade or aioli!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:48 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by RobBlake:
Seriously.. five guys is mediocre as hell.
There we go
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 05:48 PM 06-28-2016

I prefer them to Steak n' Shake. I think they season their beef with Lawry's, which I really like, and the fry sauce is good. Same style of patty and fries.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:49 PM 06-28-2016

Never been.

Though I see one is going in by my parents.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 05:50 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I like Hardee's. There is one in Gladstone not too terribly far from me. I eat there a couple of times a year. Their breakfast is my favorite, but I do enjoy most of their burger offerings.

If I'm going fast food burger I pick Sonic first most of the time. I wish there was a Culver's closer than Liberty.

I really like Sonoc's burgers when they're fresh, but all the Sonics around here taste like warmed over dog food about half the time. I won't take that risk anymore.
[Reply]
Simply Red 05:50 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I really like Sonoc's burgers when they're fresh, but all the Sonics around here taste like warmed over dog food about half the time. I won't take that risk anymore.
Me as well!
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:51 PM 06-28-2016
Never been.
Only one in the St. Louis area is St. Peters, I guess. If you're heading back to KC on 70, it's only about a mile south on 63 at the interchange.
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:52 PM 06-28-2016

My problem with that pic, as I haven't had the burger, is you likely have 4 corners of just thick bread bites there. I'm a fan of an efficient bun that is a combo of taste, texture, and vehicle to hold everything in place.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:54 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
looks like a nice remoulade or aioli!
Do you really wanna know?

psst - It's Mayo, chipotle powder and Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 05:56 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
My problem with that pic, as I haven't had the burger, is you likely have 4 corners of just thick bread bites there. I'm a fan of an efficient bun that is a combo of taste, texture, and vehicle to hold everything in place.

I like a good bun. Don't even care if a bite isn't full of burger. A good bun elevates everything and can stand on its own for a couple small bites.
[Reply]
Simply Red 05:56 PM 06-28-2016

I don't see any issue with that. Sounds delish!
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 05:57 PM 06-28-2016

Fucking spoiler that shit, man!!! I can't unsee that, what if I didn't want to know!?!?

:-)
[Reply]
Page 10 of 61
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Up