ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 61
1 23451151 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- How do you feel about Hardees?
Simply Red 11:42 AM 06-28-2016
How do you feel about Hardees?

Hot Ham and Cheese?

Breakfast?!

coupon here
[Reply]
TimBone 11:46 AM 06-28-2016
I used to work at a Hardee's in high school. I loved the Monster Burgers and Frisco Burgers. Never had the breakfast.
[Reply]
TimBone 11:47 AM 06-28-2016
Also, those hot ham and cheeses were major sellers, IIRC. I didn't really see the appeal, though. Seems like something good that could be made easily at home.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:48 AM 06-28-2016
I added a coupon link in the OP!!!
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:48 AM 06-28-2016
I used to love their mushroom burgers but doesn't taste the same since going to angus beef. Wish I could figure out the mushroom gravy recipe.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 11:50 AM 06-28-2016
Frisco breakfast sandwich....:-)

Hot Ham 'n Cheese....used to be good...not really anymore.

Why don't they have roast beef any more?
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:51 AM 06-28-2016
I miss the old school Big-Deluxe - nothing crazy - just a normal 1/4 burger w/ the full monty regarding your usual 7 or 8 condiments/toppings.
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:52 AM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Frisco breakfast sandwich....:-)

Hot Ham 'n Cheese....used to be good...not really anymore.

Why don't they have roast beef any more?
They do here
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:53 AM 06-28-2016
I did eat there two weekends ago - i got the 1/3 big burg. It was pretty good - the bun was improved - but literally more bun that burger - also the meat is NOT as decent as it used to be. More processed tasting now. Their breakfast is good still.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:55 AM 06-28-2016
also please note that yesterday I tried the chili cheese BK hot dog - It was pretty darn good - i added chopped onion and mustard - it was about like Sonic's dogs only a light char.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:55 AM 06-28-2016
I ate there as a kid a few times. I think it was in Virginia. It was the first fast food place where I remember seeing the overly large plastic soda cups with merchandising tie ins. I think they were NASCAR related. I'm ambivalent towards the place. Oddly enough my grandfather knew Carl (of Carl's Junior) very well so I feel a vague connection to the place.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:58 AM 06-28-2016
Negatives:

- their fries may be the worst in the business.

- your burger may or may NOT be fresh.

- lengthy wait times/employees with bigger worries than you.

- lack of locations / shrinking - not thriving as an establishment.

- Too many menu changes. (confusing)

[Reply]
Rain Man 11:58 AM 06-28-2016
I haven't eaten at Hardee's in decades, but I have fond high school memories of it. They had good non-burger things like ham and cheese and chicken sandwiches. When I was 17, they also had a counter girl named Courtney who was half of an attractive set of identical twins. Courtney produced a fair amount of revenue for Hardees.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:01 PM 06-28-2016
Positives:

- Rivals most any others in breakfast food quality and taste.

- Hot ham and cheese - a fast food ambassador.

- hungry for business - decent prices

- menu options for heavy eaters

- overall quality is fairly decent - comparatively speaking.

[Reply]
Halfcan 12:01 PM 06-28-2016
I have eaten there twice in the last few months-in different states. And the results were the same.

Poor service-workers did not seem to want to be there or care to keep the places clean.

Food was cold, expensive, and dry.

I am not sure how they stay in business-will not eat there again. A cold Frisco burger and old soggy fries served by a bitch with an attitude-gets you a Fail and Never Return.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 61
1 23451151 > Last »
Up