ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 35
« First < 253132333435
Media Center>Madden 24
Hammock Parties 10:28 PM 06-06-2023
PC is getting next-gen features this year so I'm in if it's not a total clusterfuck.

First official images released.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:34 PM 12-25-2023
We're about to roll, fellas.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 07:31 AM 12-28-2023
I’m 71-21 online this year. For taking 3 years off before this year I’ll take it though. I’m not as good as I once was but I can be as good as I ever was once.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:18 PM 12-28-2023
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
I’m 71-21 online this year. For taking 3 years off before this year I’ll take it though. I’m not as good as I once was but I can be as good as I ever was once.
You must play the Clay :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:15 AM 12-29-2023

[Reply]
Dayze 08:15 AM 12-29-2023
I must admit I’m loving playing this. Granted I recently upgraded to PS5 and next gen , so it’s quite different than old gen. I love the passing mechanic (the name escapes me) where you’re controlling placement and pace of ball. It gives a great challenge

I’ve usually been a superstar mode player but I recently gave franchise mode a shot as a player/Pacheco. I’m in year 2032. Pat moved on to the Rams after 12 seasons. Kelce went to the Jets early on.

It’s been a BLAST stumbling onto new /generated players. I have a yuuuge wr and and two TE that are great catchers. I play on simulation and I feel this mode will kind of tailor your experience a bit in a good way. I will say, however, if you just air it out all over the joint and score, the defense seems to not be able to stop the opposing team. (So far just been trying to get the hand of only offense , not quite ready for defense yet). Always seems to be a one possession ga,e and not punts and you always end up with the ball down by a score with about 1:30 to go. Always seems to play out that way balanced offense and playing the game SIM style (punting when you should, not taking unnecessary risks, stick to the run gAme , using clock) you can really crush opponents in the 2nd half.

Once Pacheco retires I might randomly do a franchise as a HC . Really like the game. A few things here and there piss me off but by and large I’ve had a good experience. This weekend I plan to get more involved in franchise. I havent done anything with scouting or drafting etc yet.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 09:37 AM 12-29-2023
I’m just glad it’s playable and pretty enjoyable. I also feel like I can play defense again. The last few years I couldn’t user a damn soul and to me it wasn’t a playable game so I’d do 3 games each year and call it quits. Everything was an animation instead of allowing the user to react.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 01:39 PM 12-30-2023
No idea how this guy didn’t quit. And his record was 52-22. Not terrible.
Attached: 2281F583-2891-4AF6-BEDA-5C730A60EC33.jpg (84.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 03:47 PM 02-19-2024
So... Madden 24 went on sale for $21 on Steam so I went ahead and picked it up after a year of not having played it. While installing I hit up my little brother and let him know that I had picked it up and challenged him to a game. No warm up, no looking at the plays, not getting familiar with the menu.

He, on the other hand, bought it on release and has been playing regularly. His reply to my challenge was "Come get the smoke".

[Reply]
ModSocks 03:55 PM 02-19-2024
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
So... Madden 24 went on sale for $21 on Steam so I went ahead and picked it up after a year of not having played it. While installing I hit up my little brother and let him know that I had picked it up and challenged him to a game. No warm up, no looking at the plays, not getting familiar with the menu.

He, on the other hand, bought it on release and has been playing regularly. His reply to my challenge was "Come get the smoke".

My son bought it as well, on my PSN account. So technically i have a copy. Just got a PS5 this weekend. Maybe i'll give it a go.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:17 PM 02-19-2024
Recently got my new gaming PC and got Madden for Steam during one of those sales. Kind of excited to try the mods out
[Reply]
Page 35 of 35
« First < 253132333435
Up