< 123
Media Center>Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse
Fish 10:04 PM 12-04-2021

[Reply]
Rams Fan 10:22 AM 06-17-2023
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
What?

Not close to Disney's or Pixar's best.
Both the original and sequel of Spider-Verse are as good as any Pixar/Disney movie (as is Mask of the Phantasm and the Iron Giant).
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 07:26 PM 06-18-2023
Took my children to see this earlier today. This trilogy already blows any animated film in the MCU and DCU away and it's not even finished.

ITSV : 9/10
ATSV: 9.5/10
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:02 PM 06-18-2023
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2:
Took my children to see this earlier today. This trilogy already blows any animated film in the MCU and DCU away and it's not even finished.

Went today too. To me, it was vastly better than the first. I wasn’t a fan of the first one. Could be partly because I didn’t see that one in the theater. Maybe I need to see it again.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 09:17 PM 06-18-2023
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2:

The first two Raimi films are on par with this, IMO.

Spider-Verse as a trilogy will be way better, however, since I think the third movie should be way better than SM3 was. And if it isn't, something terrible happened.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:48 AM 06-19-2023
Into the Spiderverse had such emotional highs and lows, just starting off with only knowing Chris Pine's Spiderman for a matter of minutes to seeing him die was shocking enough, but then to come out of that with Miles learning from another dimension's Peter Parker, who in turn needed help, then going to his Uncle's death because he made a decision to protect him and then to throw in the best "Superhero discovers his powers" scene in almost any Superhero movie, the soundtrack of that moment, then the end fight being so vibrant, chaotic, Miles forcing his mentor to go home, then the final showdown with Kingpin and using the shoulder touch to do it, just a masterpiece in Spiderman movies and Animation. I won't sit there and say its the best Animated movie I've ever seen, but it's up there in the echelon of top 5 easily.

For ATSV:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Rams Fan 10:56 AM 06-23-2023
This is kind of cool. Apparently there's two versions in theaters:

Other differences according to viewers pic.twitter.com/ZAvNFbyGYY

— Culture Crave �� (@CultureCrave) June 23, 2023

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 02:14 PM 06-27-2023
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
This is kind of cool. Apparently there's two versions in theaters:

Very minor stuff it appears atleast
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 02:15 PM 06-27-2023
I'm going to go see this again. Absolutely loved every moment. The animation is beautiful. Great end to part 1. Saw the first movie 3x in theaters when I had no hype. Definitely going 1 more time for this.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:17 PM 11-04-2023
Yeah, this one was awesome too.

I was surprised how it ended. Didn’t realize it would be a two-parter.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:47 PM 11-04-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

Glad it's on Netflix now...gotta wait a bit for part 2
[Reply]
Valiant 06:57 PM 11-04-2023
Fun Movie. No idea it was a two partner. Sony should just stick to animated.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:31 PM 11-04-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

Sony's squeezing for a trilogy
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up