ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I hate Chris Jones
bricks 09:29 PM 10-26-2021
Honestly the Chiefs should either trade or cut this guy. If they could get some sort of compensation for him great. If not, hopefully they could release him, buy him out or something free up some cap money.

I don’t know how it all works with money and cap management. I’m definitely not knowledgeable or savvy in that regard but all I know is this dude needs to go.

Chiefs please get rid of him!

I don’t care if he is a good interior passrusher. He sucks at everything else. Can’t stop the run, and he is physically, mentally soft. I can’t tolerate his presence on the field at times. He is lazy and dogs it on lots of plays. There was one play against Derrick Henry last Sunday where he had a shot to tackle him when Henry chose to run between the guard and tackle and Jones didn’t even choose to FIGHT off the block and just like passively reached out and touched Henry and let him run by him.
That’s just totally unacceptable!

Now that was one play and that shouldn’t define the guy but it does speak high volumes of who he is IMO. Playing defense is about attitude and toughness most of the time and Jones doesn’t fit that bill. If he goes, I won’t miss him one bit.

He is not a good building block to rebuilding a good defense. He needs to go ASAP.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:52 PM 11-02-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Typical post from you providing absolutely nothing. Oh and the always hilarious calling me by a different username. Tap out acknowledged.

You're hate for Chris Jones is so ****ing weird. Just because you're dumbass was wrong about us signing him to an extension you have to come up with stupid shit to say to prove you were right and we shouldn't have signed him. It's ok to admit that you were wrong. It was a good signing and you're just gonna look dumber and dumber as the season goes on, but hey at least you have your insults.
Apostrophes are really something, aren't they dilphag9?

The difference between knowing your shit, and knowing you're shit is made with their use.

So, far be it from me to tell anyone how to post, but if you don't really know how to use the apostrophe, it's probably best not to say how dumb someone else is, or is going to look.

Honestly, you're a ****ing idiot.

I'm not the only person that believes his contract was ill advised or that he's not earning that number so far. I don't hate the guy. He's a football player. I never met him. Do I think we overpaid? Absolutely. Has he been worth the money this year? No.

He wasn't totally invisible against one of the worst offenses in football outside of dumbass penalties late in the game. Hoo ****ing ray. It's about mother ****ing time.

Love the "I make no excuse for my play" while proceeding to make an excuse for his play as well. Lmmfao.

Big-time stretch of opponents coming up, so we will see what happens. Hopefully he gets back to 11 game streak with a sack Chris Jones. We need that mother ****er pretty bad right now.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:51 PM 11-05-2021

This is some incredible content all around - highlights some great plays by Jones, Gay and NNadi.

I could listen to DJ and DeVito talk shop all day long.
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:56 PM 11-05-2021
Oh my GOD.

That is fantastic.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:00 PM 11-05-2021
Gay is headed for stardom. He will be better than DJ.

DJ was never good at that kind of freelancing.
[Reply]
poolboy 05:02 PM 11-05-2021
this defense is gonna eat Sunday...all the linebackers healthy + Melvin...Clark and Jones....lets go
[Reply]
tredadda 06:56 PM 11-05-2021
Originally Posted by poolboy:
this defense is gonna eat Sunday...all the linebackers healthy + Melvin...Clark and Jones....lets go
Considering they are playing GB without Rodgers, they should feast.
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:07 AM 11-06-2021
OP time to love Chris Jones?
[Reply]
chiefforlife 09:33 AM 11-06-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

This is some incredible content all around - highlights some great plays by Jones, Gay and NNadi.

I could listen to DJ and DeVito talk shop all day long.
That was Fantastic.

If you want to see there IS hope for this Defense, watch this!

Man I miss DJ. He really likes our new LBs.

Bring DJ in as LB coach.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:35 AM 11-06-2021
Jones took a lot of undeserved heat. He is back and balling.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:45 PM 11-06-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Chris Jones is not a complete player. His 1 good skill is a very important one, but even that is limited. Jones gets sacks by jumping the gaps next to the center. That's how he gets almost all of his sacks.

I don't hate Jones, but i don't really think he's worth the big contract.

He creates problems for the defense. If he isn't getting sacks, he isn't worth much. That's why Jones said "fuck all" during his contract year. He knew the only thing that would get him a big contract was sacks. He isn't good enough at anything else to get paid well.

His limited skills got severely exposed at DE.

He got 15 sacks in 2018 when playing DE in a 3-4 by…. jumping the gaps next to the center?
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 05:14 PM 11-06-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Gay is headed for stardom. He will be better than DJ.

DJ was never good at that kind of freelancing.
Get out.
[Reply]
kccrow 12:31 AM 11-08-2021
Jones definitely looked good today. Good penetration pretty consistently. This defense needs that to play at its best (whatever that actually is). I'm not going to crown him or anything, he did go up against a rookie RG alot. I'm also not going to say the defense is playing stellar ball after going against the Giants last week and a severely limited Packers team this week, but at least things appear going in the right direction for once.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 12:41 AM 11-08-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Jones definitely looked good today. Good penetration pretty consistently. This defense needs that to play at its best (whatever that actually is). I'm not going to crown him or anything, he did go up against a rookie RG alot. I'm also not going to say the defense is playing stellar ball after going against the Giants last week and a severely limited Packers team this week, but at least things appear going in the right direction for once.
We were Dan Sorensen away from a potential shutout.

Cut Sorensen, just so Spags can't indulge his guilty pleasure of trotting this worthless asshole onto the field, and things instantly improve.

The GB running backs are legit. Davante Adams is a monster. Holding them to 7, even with Love playing is impressive.

At best, we shut down an offense that has some big playmakers, and at worst, we did exactly what we were supposed to do and held a horrible qb to 7 points.

Lot of good things on the defensive side of the ball this game.

We didn't have dumbass backbreaking penalties, and took the ball away.

While Vadger was the only one with a sack, the pressure was on all game.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:37 AM 11-08-2021
Jonesy and his buddy Clark have showed up to play two weeks in a row.

Ingram is helpful, too.

Reed even had some pocket caving pressures.

Solid effort. That's all I have been wanting to see, really. Effort.
[Reply]
YayMike 05:44 AM 11-08-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Jonesy and his buddy Clark have showed up to play two weeks in a row.

Ingram is helpful, too.

Reed even had some pocket caving pressures.

Solid effort. That's all I have been wanting to see, really. Effort.
Yep. amazing what a difference pressure makes. Makes whole secondary look good (Save Sorenson)
[Reply]
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Up