ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Available Kickers
royr17 03:40 AM 09-27-2022
Don't understand why we signed a 60 % kicker when 80 % kickers we're available an still are in Michael Bagley who was 18/21 for the colts last year.

Others options are Sam Fricken and Elliot Fry. Fry kicked in one game for the Chiefs last year and was 3/4.

Hopefully they pick up one of these guys until Butker is ready.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 09:33 AM 09-27-2022
I'm hoping for Rodrigo Blankenship. He was good for a long stretch, then hurt for a long stretch, then had one bad game. Just one bad game.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 09:51 AM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Kman34:
I hate fucking kickers..
We don't win the Bills playoff game last year without a good kicker. Kickers are essential.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:14 PM 09-27-2022
PKs are not going to fix anything for the Chiefs. Iirc, there are just two or three games in Mahomes' career as QB1 that have been decided by a FG in a loss. For those keeping score, that's about 1%, or basically insignificant.

Now, that said, I'm pretty sure they will sign another kicker, but the PK market once the season starts has never been very ripe. I mean, if they were any good, they'[d have been signed already.

So, we'll probably sign someone, but really who cares? The only reason I think Andy will want to sign someone is, so he won't have to show off any of his goal line plays until he really wants to use them, instead of wasting a bunch of them on 2-pt conversions.

And it's just week 4, with Butker scheduled to return in just a few weeks.

We good at PK anyway.
[Reply]
scho63 12:23 PM 09-27-2022
I keep reading this thread title as "Available Knickers"
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:01 PM 09-27-2022
Ray Finkel out of jail yet?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 01:30 PM 09-27-2022
Sticking to a shaky Townsend seems to have paid off. No sleeves needed a beard
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2