ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 22
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hurricane Ian Watch
cmh6476 06:29 PM 09-26-2022
Bucs heading to Miami to practice this week.

https://www.kshb.com/sports/hurrican...s-game-to-move
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:40 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
We can't be sure of that. And in a strong wind anything can happen to a bikini, so it's worth my time to check.
Not my best work, but here are a two shots I took from that beach. Interestingly enough, there's a sizable Amish contingent somewhere in the Siesta Key area and you see them on that beach all the time. Out there getting some sun on their forearms, hands, and shins, like in the bottom pic. If the hurricane blows hard enough you might get a flash of some bloomers.

[Reply]
Bwana 02:41 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
Idiot Cam
Pretty much. Wall guy was the same kind of Einstein that walks up to try to pet a bison in Yellowstone park.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:51 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Bwana:
This is the fun one to watch. People are just standing around getting soaked. One guy was on the closest wall to the sea about 10 minutes ago and got blasted back onto to the concrete by a wave. :-)
https://southernmostpointwebcam.com/
Heh, I was waiting for it with this guy, but he left that spot about 10 seconds before one would have knocked him over.

[Reply]
Bearcat 02:56 PM 09-27-2022
Someone is standing on the ledge to the left, can barely make him out... :-)

[Reply]
Bwana 02:58 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Someone is standing on the ledge to the left, can barely make him out... :-)

I saw that live. :-) If you slip backwards, you're toast.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 03:03 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Starting to rain.

Siesta Key beach live cam
If everyone else could get off of this site, it doesn't know what to do when there are more than 10 people watching at once and I want to watch. Thank you in advance for your understanding and compliance.
[Reply]
MagicHef 04:15 PM 09-27-2022
I’m at a conference in Orlando. In the middle of an open bar trade show, every phone in the room (at least 200) started blaring an emergency alert. Everyone just turned them off and went back to drinking.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 04:31 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Not my best work, but here are a two shots I took from that beach. Interestingly enough, there's a sizable Amish contingent somewhere in the Siesta Key area and you see them on that beach all the time. Out there getting some sun on their forearms, hands, and shins, like in the bottom pic. If the hurricane blows hard enough you might get a flash of some bloomers.

Mennonite population, not Amish.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:47 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
I’m at a conference in Orlando. In the middle of an open bar trade show, every phone in the room (at least 200) started blaring an emergency alert. Everyone just turned them off and went back to drinking.

Lol

I hate to tempt fate, but these storms basically start to break apart as soon as they make landfall. We're relatively safe in Orlando since we're so far inland.

Everyone I know is excited to get the next couple days off of work.
[Reply]
Bwana 04:50 PM 09-27-2022
Key west is starting to roll now.

[Reply]
Gary Cooper 04:57 PM 09-27-2022
I suppose there's a price to pay for living in a State with beautiful beaches, palm trees, and women wearing shorts 12 months a year. Not to mention, real strip clubs.

Poor Florida.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:50 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Orlando is in the middle of the state. Nothing for those people to be worried about.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:54 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Mennonite population, not Amish.
Pentecostals got their party hats on!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:04 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Orlando is in the middle of the state. Nothing for those people to be worried about.

Stay safe, you sexy bitch.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:11 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Stay safe, you sexy bitch.
That’s the plan, boo. God can’t take me from this planet when I haven’t partied with ThaVirus yet!!
[Reply]
Page 8 of 22
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up