ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 22
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hurricane Ian Watch
cmh6476 06:29 PM 09-26-2022
Bucs heading to Miami to practice this week.

https://www.kshb.com/sports/hurrican...s-game-to-move
[Reply]
stevieray 07:49 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Bro, if there’s anything I can do to help please reach out. I have 2 girls and couldn’t imagine them going through that alone.
Right on, man.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:50 PM 09-26-2022
BEP, BRC, and all the rest... yeah please stay safe down there
[Reply]
scho63 07:52 PM 09-26-2022
Did you see the pounding Eastern coastal Canada took from the prior hurricane?

Shit be nasty.
[Reply]
KentuckyChief 07:57 PM 09-26-2022
Seriously, wishing the best for all who live down there but on the football side of things, I just saw on the scroll that they’re looking at moving the game to the Midwest somewhere if Tampa can’t host.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:19 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
We just left South Seas Resort on Captiva Island a few hours ago. The hotel portion of the place was basically a ghost by now. But some of the other properties privately owned on the resort still seem pretty inhabited. I can’t imagine being on that island or Sanibel for that matter to ride this out but I guess plenty of people will. Definitely wasn’t a bunch of people fleeing. And Fort Myers itself seemed not at all concerned.
Holy crap those islands are flat and right on the water. They are beautiful but not in a hurricane. You did good getting out.
[Reply]
007 08:36 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by KentuckyChief:
Seriously, wishing the best for all who live down there but on the football side of things, I just saw on the scroll that they’re looking at moving the game to the Midwest somewhere if Tampa can’t host.

Scroll where. Moving it to the Midwest makes no sense.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:37 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by 007:
Scroll where. Moving it to the Midwest makes no sense.
Likely Miami worst case scenario.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:38 PM 09-26-2022
Likely Miami worst case scenario.
won't be miami

minnesota, nashville or new orleans
[Reply]
007 08:40 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
won't be miami

minnesota, nashville or new orleans

I don't see new Orleans. That city HATES Tampa Bay.
[Reply]
Fishels 08:41 PM 09-26-2022
I was thinking on going down to Tampa for this game and then going to Busch gardens the day afterwards. Good thing I canned those plans lol.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:42 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by 007:
I don't see new Orleans. That city HATES Tampa Bay.
correct
[Reply]
neech 08:46 PM 09-26-2022
Bro, if there’s anything I can do to help please reach out. I have 2 girls and couldn’t imagine them going through that alone.
Some booze and a bowl will help ease her tensions.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 08:49 PM 09-26-2022
I’d drive to Nashville on late notice.
[Reply]
neech 08:49 PM 09-26-2022

The blue dot is my house. We’re about 5 blocks from the water. Luckily we’re kinda elevated so we’re the last flood evacuation zone. I cut my trees back after work today. Boss told us to take tomorrow off and secure our homes. Boarding mine and my neighbors windows in the morning. Gonna be a “fun” few days at the Coochie Liquor house. But I’m stocked up on weed, alcohol, and gummies! Wish us all luck down here in the cone!

Bless up from Tampa Bay!
You’re close to the MLK Blvd. Keep your firearms within reach.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:16 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by neech:
Some booze and a bowl will help ease her tensions.
I am a real guy. I smoke weed, and I drink. I am over 21 (by at least a couple years :-)) also I have a medical marijuana card in the state I live. I’m legal across the board. That said. I am about to go through some serious shit weather wise. If my kid was in a place that shot was gonna hot the fan, I’d be happy to know another person in their area would be available for helping themnn no info couldn’t get to them. There’s a difference between being a party animal, and a human parent….
[Reply]
Page 3 of 22
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up