ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Darius Harris Linebacker
Sofa King 02:53 PM 09-26-2022
13 Tackles, 7 solo, 1 TFL.

Hell of a game from the guy. I'll admit I wanted Chenal to start but Harris played well. He's a big guy but moved well.

Same with Khalen Saunders. Need him to play over Nnadi.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 06:24 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I only remember your telling me that Frank Clark had turned the corner and would break Strahan’s sack record.
:-)
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 08:33 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Same with Khalen Saunders. Need him to play over Nnadi.
No.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:37 PM 09-26-2022
I only remember your telling me that Frank Clark had turned the corner and would break Strahan’s sack record.
Different conversation. Harris came up when I was telling you that CEH was going to rush for 1200 yards.
[Reply]
-King- 08:43 PM 09-26-2022
Gay would likely have prevented that TD cause he's a lot better at pass coverage but Harris was just as good against the run.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:33 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
No.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
Nnadi is one of the most underrated players on this team. One of my low key favorites.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:34 PM 09-26-2022
Must've been drinking absinthe. Or injecting it.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:42 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Is it me or did they beef up Saunders quite a bit this year?

I remember him looking kind of like a Chris Jones weight when he was in his 1st-2nd year. If he gained (good) weight or more bulk, they probably saw he had skills and talent to eat up blockers and still hold the point but wasn't knifing through or getting interior rush like Jones.

If I'm just making up crap and I'm completely wrong, then ignore everything.
He's always looked big to me.

But maybe it's just because he's healthy - but he seems to be carrying it better. He's looked better than Nnadi out there and by a fair amount.

He's been a really exciting development on the DL. He can give us 90% of what Nnadi gives us as a run-plugger with 80% of what Wharton can do as a pass rusher. He could be a genuine 3-down sort of DT with what he's showing thus far.

I don't think this is a fair comparison at all because he's not going to be this good - but poor man's Kenny Clark?
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:59 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Must've been drinking absinthe. Or injecting it.
The only proper way to ingest absinthe is via an enema.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:33 PM 09-26-2022
Harris, Gay and Bolton were on the team last year and Spags somehow thought it was a good idea to give Nieman and Hitchens more snaps. Just mind boggling.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:14 AM 09-27-2022
I didn’t see any whiffs from him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
JPH83 12:21 AM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He's always looked big to me.

But maybe it's just because he's healthy - but he seems to be carrying it better. He's looked better than Nnadi out there and by a fair amount.

He's been a really exciting development on the DL. He can give us 90% of what Nnadi gives us as a run-plugger with 80% of what Wharton can do as a pass rusher. He could be a genuine 3-down sort of DT with what he's showing thus far.

I don't think this is a fair comparison at all because he's not going to be this good - but poor man's Kenny Clark?
Agreed, baffled by the Nnadi love. He looked good a couple of years back and absolutely hopeless now.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 07:52 AM 09-27-2022
He played well other than the TD he gave up.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:52 AM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
Agreed, baffled by the Nnadi love. He looked good a couple of years back and absolutely hopeless now.
He just hasn't developed any.

I don't think he's any better or worse than he's ever been - he just never improved any. And that's fine - he'll probably stick around another 3-4 years by signing 1-year deals and being a rotational contributor (if not in KC, he'll land somewhere).

But he was always drafted for his floor over his ceiling - nobody ever expected the guy to be a star. I am just a little surprised he didn't seem to develop anymore functional strength after being in the league for 5 years.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 08:00 AM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Harris, Gay and Bolton were on the team last year and Spags somehow thought it was a good idea to give Nieman and Hitchens more snaps. Just mind boggling.
Top that off with Sorensen over Thornhill.

Spags is a stubborn mule. Kind of wish Reid would move on from him but he wont.
[Reply]
Direckshun 08:02 AM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
He blew the coverage that gave the Colts their first TD, but other than that, he was everywhere.
He blew coverage a couple times, although this was the most obvious.

Coverage/zone is among the hardest things to teach a 240 lbs monster who wants to crack skulls. He'll get there; someone's going to give him starter money this offseason and net us a nice compensatory pick.

I actually was not super enthused with Chenal's play. Spags wisely put him in for obvious running downs and I noticed him getting washed more than I'd like. Perhaps he'll get there too.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up