ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 33
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buccaneers
carcosa 04:51 PM 09-25-2022
They've looked pretty pedestrian all season, at least on offense. I guess Tom Brady's tummy is still fucked up from the strawberry he accidentally ate. Still, gonna need a good week of practice from our offense and special teams to fix what went wrong today. Discus
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 06:39 PM 09-26-2022
Game should be moved to Arrowhead. Will make up for playing the Super Bowl in their stadium.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:43 PM 09-26-2022
Nothing will make up them having that advantage.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:44 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Game should be moved to Arrowhead. Will make up for playing the Super Bowl in their stadium.
it will be played monday or in new orleans if the damage is too great
[Reply]
Kman34 06:52 PM 09-26-2022
This is the passing of the torch game for the NFL.. Patrick will be standing at midfield telling Brady good luck in retirement and don't call me to play golf...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:00 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Kman34:
This is the passing of the torch game for the NFL.. Patrick will be standing at midfield telling Brady good luck in retirement and don't call me to play golf...
i hope he shits on giselle's chest at the 50
[Reply]
RunKC 07:02 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i hope he shits on giselle's chest at the 50
She’s in a different state fucking other guys bc Tom lied to her about retiring. That’s why he looked sad and pathetic in that pic a couple weeks ago
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:17 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
YeahX it’s gonna be rough for us in the area for a few days. Pray for us!
They have that shit making landfall right over Spring Hill. Mandatory evacuation in affect west of US19. We're on the east side and not in a flood zone. As usual, everyone is freaking out. Gas, water and food are in short supply.

I'm about as prepared as I can be, but I'm hoping that the forecast is right and it'll be down to a cat 2 or less by the time it gets here.

Good luck and stay safe
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:19 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
She’s in a different state fucking other guys bc Tom lied to her about retiring. That’s why he looked sad and pathetic in that pic a couple weeks ago
i have an epic video to drop when we beat these motherfuckers, finally
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:30 PM 09-26-2022
Not much t really say about the Chiefs. Either they will come out and play better on offense, or they won't.

Problem is, that while TB offense has been stagnant both on the ground and thru the air, their defense has been basically elite. They already have 11 sacks, 15 TFLs, 13 PDs, 5 INTs, and a defensive TD. And they already know how they're probably going to play us.

This was going to be a tough coinflip type game before KC shat themselves vs. IND, but now it looks like TB really is in the driver's seat this time around. It still won't be a shootout, probably something like 20-13 or whatever, but i think it's going to feel and look like TB dominates most of the way, especially when their D is on the field.

Hope like hell that I'm wrong though.
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 07:30 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
They'll move it to Miami.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:32 PM 09-26-2022
Just had a friend send me an article about moving it to MPLS.
The stadium is open. Vikes are in London.

Bring it.

https://www.si.com/fannation/bringme...to-minneapolis
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:32 PM 09-26-2022
Honestly, with this Chiefs team I don't worry who they face. If they don't beat themselves, they will win. Period.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:34 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Just had a friend send me an article about moving it to MPLS.
The stadium is open. Vikes are in London.

Bring it.

https://www.si.com/fannation/bringme...to-minneapolis
lol

it's going to new orleans before minnesota

but that would be a convenient rat fucking for the bucs, to make them travel to the ass end of the states for a "home game" that would end up being 90% chiefs fans
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:25 PM 09-26-2022
lol fuck the bucs

One quick amendment: Vikings play the Saints in London — not New Orleans. Point remains the same, though. Minnesota’s stadium is a possibility to host Bucs-Chiefs.

— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) September 26, 2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:29 PM 09-26-2022
The Twin Cities Marathon is on Sunday and the start line is at US Bank Stadium. Start time is 7am for the 10 Mile and 8:00am for the Marathon. There will be 18,000+ runners plus families, volunteers, and spectators around that area.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 33
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up