ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 18
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Wtf did Jones say
KurtCobain 02:14 PM 09-25-2022
to that pussy Ryan that was so fucking bad?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:51 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
This
Would love to have been right but it wasn't 4th down, lolz :-)
[Reply]
LiveSteam 03:54 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Would love to have been right but it wasn't 4th down, lolz :-)
Oh shit. I to thought that was 4th down play..
That answers that,then
[Reply]
greg63 03:58 PM 09-25-2022
https://twitter.com/HaroldRKuntz3/st...iVkJA65Vw&s=19
[Reply]
greg63 04:00 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by poolboy:
Maybe it was racist?
Probably misgendered him.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:04 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by jimidollar:
Doesn't matter. Keep your ****ing mouth shut and play the game!
In bball ppl dunk on each other all the time...and immediately talk shit after. And nobody cares....let alone after a game winning play. If anytime, That's when you should be allowed to do it.

Imagine in the MLB if you hit a HR to win the game then did a bat flip and the umps not only took away the HR but gave the run to the other team.

No Fun League.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:09 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Kultamine:
I can never recall a player being flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct for saying something to another player. Anybody else?

To a referee, sure, but not to another player unless they are in someone else's face and screaming.

As already posted, players talk trash all game long, and in this case Ryan had jawed at Jones first. That referee was out of line to take over the game. But the Chiefs were bad today on offense and managed to lose to a bad team.

Well, guess we won't get to hear what was said on mic'd up.

College football was so refreshing yesterday when they let the boys tussle here and there without yellow hankies flying all over the place. C'mon NFL, stop asking the players to go 100% for 5 or 10 seconds and then revert to perfect gentlemen a second later, and repeat this cycle all game long.
Yes. I remember Brady chasing down HB in the SB, yelling at him. Then HB getting the flag.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:10 PM 09-25-2022
And for the record, I think Jones said “Brady wouldn’t get a flag for this”. And the ref heard him, and threw the flag!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:10 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I don't know but that is a ****ed up way for the Refs to hand the ball to an offense that just lost the game...I mean, facemask Mahomes? That's ok. DPI Kelce in the end zone? That's okay?

Say something?? 15 yard penalty...
Exactly.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:15 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by poolboy:
Maybe it was racist?
As long as it wasn’t a white guy using the n word towards a black player does some trash talking get a personal foul that decides a game?

That’s something new. We’re players warned about harsh language?
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:01 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I don't know but that is a ****ed up way for the Refs to hand the ball to an offense that just lost the game...I mean, facemask Mahomes? That's ok. DPI Kelce in the end zone? That's okay?

Say something?? 15 yard penalty...
Blame Mara.

He wanted this rule.
[Reply]
New World Order 06:01 PM 09-25-2022
Called Ryan a honky
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:02 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
to that pussy Ryan that was so ****ing bad?
"You are as beta as Clay."
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:05 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
Something about Clay needing to lose his game thread starting privileges.
Holy shit. Best post of the day!!
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:09 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Blame Mara.

He wanted this rule.
I bet people were teasing Eli Manning about his dad interfering with the NFL draft.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:11 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
In bball ppl dunk on each other all the time...and immediately talk shit after. And nobody cares....let alone after a game winning play. If anytime, That's when you should be allowed to do it.

Imagine in the MLB if you hit a HR to win the game then did a bat flip and the umps not only took away the HR but gave the run to the other team.

No Fun League.
Yeah,I fucking hate the league emphasis on this bullshit. It's a subjective foul. Trash talking occurs everywhere but we give refs the authority to determine what is too much? absolutely stupid rule that fans, players, coaches don't want. The only people who want this is The Shield.

If you're not going to get rid of it taunting should be 5 yards. Absolutely batshit that this is a worse penalty than holding, a penalty on a foul that actually creates competitive disadvantage

I hate the call but get why it's enforced to follow a stupid rule. I also won't use this as a excuse for losing a game we didn't deserve to win
[Reply]
Page 6 of 18
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up