ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 18
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Wtf did Jones say
KurtCobain 02:14 PM 09-25-2022
to that pussy Ryan that was so fucking bad?
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:35 PM 09-25-2022

Referee Shawn Smith, in a pool report, said Chris Jones committed an unsportsmanlike penalty because he used "abusive language towards an opponent."

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) September 25, 2022

[Reply]
comochiefsfan 03:38 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I find myself saying this more and more every season but....it's tough to give a shit who wins or loses these games when it's decided like that.
Same. I mean, we deserved to lose, but that was just ridiculous.

It was extremely obvious they were going to go down and score a touchdown after the unsportsmanlike. And there's no doubt they would've received further ref assistance if they had struggled to do so.

The rig jobs are becoming too predictable.

If you're going to steer games at least find different ways to do it.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 03:39 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
This means nothing.

Tell us exactly what was said.

They won't of course.
[Reply]
poolboy 03:41 PM 09-25-2022
It sucks because we would have won right there
[Reply]
493rd 03:42 PM 09-25-2022
The Chiefs put themselves in a position where the Jones call mattered. You got 10 days to prepare for an inferior opponent and we get this? Come on, you can’t do what the Chiefs did today and expect to win. Yes the call was bullshit, but we should’ve never been in the position to begin with.
[Reply]
lcarus 03:42 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Same. I mean, we deserved to lose, but that was just ridiculous.

It was extremely obvious they were going to go down and score a touchdown after the unsportsmanlike. And there's no doubt they would've received further ref assistance if they had struggled to do so.

The rig jobs are becoming too predictable.

If you're going to steer games at least find different ways to do it.
Yep. As soon as that flag came out I should have just turned off the television. I would've bet my life the Chiefs were gonna lose the game at that point.
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 03:42 PM 09-25-2022
Jones just needs to learn to keep his mouth shut on the field. He can run it all he wants over on the bench.
[Reply]
kccrow 03:43 PM 09-25-2022
Yep. As soon as that flag came out I should have just turned off the television. I would've bet my life the Chiefs were gonna lose the game at that point.
I turned to my buddy and said "this is gonna bite us in the ass..." sure as shit.
[Reply]
poolboy 03:43 PM 09-25-2022
everybody runs their mouth... Its football for gods sake
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 03:45 PM 09-25-2022
Most egregious example was that laughable Thursday night finish in Oakland in 2017.

It was hilarious watching the refs blatantly repeatedly try to hand the Raiders the win and them repeatedly fucking it up.

Finally on like the 4th try they got it and there were magically no flags.

I would ask how stupid they think the fans are, but we clearly are pretty fucking stupid since we keep coming back for more.
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 03:46 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by poolboy:
everybody runs their mouth... Its football for gods sake
When you were kid, did that excuse ever work?
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:47 PM 09-25-2022
Jones says he takes responsibility and apologizes and says he didn't think he said anything vulgar or disrespectful. Ryan says CJ knows what he said but won't repeat it.
[Reply]
poolboy 03:49 PM 09-25-2022
depends on what I said...I guess there are limits on the smack you can talk
We are the beta on that
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:49 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Jones says he takes responsibility and apologizes and says he didn't think he said anything vulgar or disrespectful. Ryan says CJ knows what he said but won't repeat it.
He said : Nice game Matt
[Reply]
LiveSteam 03:51 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
The play was over should have been 15 yards on Us with the ball, not sure how that's NOT a post possession penalty as the play was over.
This
[Reply]
Page 5 of 18
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up