Nzoner's Game Room>**OH-FISSHUL Replace Eric Bieniemy with Matt Nagy THREAD**
rabblerouser 12:35 PM 09-25-2022
You are wearing Nike gear, Andy.

Just do it.
[Reply]
lcarus 03:39 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Cinci….and now this.

One makes the offense special….the other makes drama.

Reassign EB to College Offensive Draft Scout.

Not seeing the upside of EB being OC, when shit isn’t working..he and 15 get into yelling matches.
Another failure on offense just before half leads to arguing on the sideline and in the locker room, and then the team loses a game they should've won. I'm already tired of seeing it. This fuck has to go. I'm surprised he was even brought back.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 03:41 PM 09-25-2022
What does EB bring to this team?

Seriously asking.

Our RBs are garbage. Our playcalling is lackluster, he doesn't mesh well with Mahomes, which is pretty important if you're the offensive coordinator.

He's dead weight to my eyes.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 03:43 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
What does EB bring to this team?

Seriously asking.

Our RBs are garbage. Our playcalling is lackluster, he doesn't mesh well with Mahomes, which is pretty important if you're the offensive coordinator.

He's dead weight to my eyes.
Who, along with Reid, is responsible for final say on personnel decisions, including RB?

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:54 PM 09-25-2022
All the race baiters better see why he didn't get a head coaching job and it isn't bc of his skin color.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:57 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:

You all acting like Eric called that lol
No. I'm acting like Bieniemy was the one arguing with my quarterback on the sideline.
[Reply]
bigjosh 04:05 PM 09-25-2022
Funny how every time eric barks at patrick the entire offense comes out flat for the rest of the game.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:10 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
Funny how every time eric barks at patrick the entire offense comes out flat for the rest of the game.
Exactly. Eb needs to shut the fuck up
[Reply]
493rd 04:16 PM 09-25-2022
Imagine Mahomes without EB
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:18 PM 09-25-2022
Mahomes wanting to run a bigger play

EB knowing our oline is shit and mitigating any further damage

Both of those sentiments are fine, its the way they communicate with each other thats problematic

Mahomes is obviously our future so the other participant in these toxic exchanges needs to go
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:25 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Another failure on offense just before half leads to arguing on the sideline and in the locker room, and then the team loses a game they should've won. I'm already tired of seeing it. This **** has to go. I'm surprised he was even brought back.
Mahomes is pretty laid back. What would Brady have done?

Regardless, Mahomes never got in a public exchange with Reid or any other coach. I’m sure he has disagreed with calls before. It’s a respect issue.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:27 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Mahomes wanting to run a bigger play

EB knowing our oline is shit and mitigating any further damage

Both of those sentiments are fine, its the way they communicate with each other thats problematic

Mahomes is obviously our future so the other participant in these toxic exchanges needs to go
No doubt

Something needs to give, and that something is EB
[Reply]
BWillie 04:27 PM 09-25-2022
Id hire Leipold as o-coordinator
[Reply]
DRM08 04:28 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Mahomes is pretty laid back. What would Brady have done?

Regardless, Mahomes never got in a public exchange with Reid or any other coach. I’m sure he has disagreed with calls before. It’s a respect issue.
Brady forced the Bucs to fire Bruce Arians.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:29 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:

It's a high stress environment. These things happen. You show up to work tomorrow and start fixing problems.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:33 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
No doubt

Something needs to give, and that something is EB
Originally Posted by Rausch:
It's a high stress environment. These things happen. You show up to work tomorrow and start fixing problems.
whatever field your talking about, your boss says do this, you get in their face about it publicly, it doesn’t end well for someone. WhoEver has more value to the company stays, the other goes. We all know who’s got the short straw in this case.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up