ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 43
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Obligatory we have to get CEH off the field thread**
RunKC 02:30 PM 08-20-2022
I’ve seen enough. Dude is as meh as it gets. Pacheco needs to take his spot yesterday. Dude has bad vision and he’s slow.

I hope we scout the cuts list to find another RB to add to the group so we can cut him. Seriously the only reason this guy is still on the roster is because he was a first rd pick.
[Reply]
Pablo 03:48 PM 08-20-2022
I'm apathetic with the dude. Just rather see anybody else in there.

Oh he lost 2 yards? Cool
Missed his hole completely? Cool
Busted free and got 7-8? Cool
[Reply]
-King- 03:51 PM 08-20-2022
Just let McKinnon start. He's clearly the most talented. CEH is bad, and I still don't get the hype over Pacheco.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:53 PM 08-20-2022
There's no secret quality of CEH waiting to be discovered. At least Pacheco and McKinnon have speed if they get in space. There's zero chance CEH will bust one, he's literally never done it. And it's because he's slow as shit.
[Reply]
threebag 03:54 PM 08-20-2022
Later CEH
[Reply]
O.city 03:56 PM 08-20-2022
He’s bad
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:56 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
There's no secret quality of CEH waiting to be discovered. At least Pacheco and McKinnon have speed if they get in space. There's zero chance CEH will bust one, he's literally never done it. And it's because he's slow as shit.
Has he even popped a 30 yarder yet?

I'm thinking no, its probably more like 15-18
[Reply]
JPH83 03:57 PM 08-20-2022
McKinnon is our best RB imo. Probably not in pass pro or to punch it in, but he can run and catch. My hope is sense prevails and he's given more snaps earlier this year to prove it, worse that'll happen is he gets the injury bug. Would love CEH to play closer to his rookie year but I'm not holding my breath.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:59 PM 08-20-2022
Perfect example so far as a reason to almost never run the ball.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 03:59 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I understand CEH had great college film. I get it. The tape was there.

But seriously, how did they ever think a small, physically weak RB with 4.6 speed was worth a first round pick in the modern NFL? I just don’t get it, and I never will. I feel like other teams had him pretty high on their boards too, so it wasn’t just us.

Did he lose some pop permanently with his injury? Do teams just overvalue LSU players? I can’t think of a good explanation.
[Reply]
TEX 04:00 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Just let McKinnon start. He's clearly the most talented. CEH is bad, and I still don't get the hype over Pacheco.
Yep. McKinnon should start... I think the hype over Pacheco is a reflection of how bad the RB room is. Pacheco at least has great speed, so there is hope. There is no such hope for CEH. He's too small and slow.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:01 PM 08-20-2022
Mckinnon and Jones should be the guys.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:01 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
McKinnon is our best RB imo. Probably not in pass pro or to punch it in, but he can run and catch. My hope is sense prevails and he's given more snaps earlier this year to prove it, worse that'll happen is he gets the injury bug. Would love CEH to play closer to his rookie year but I'm not holding my breath.
McKinnon is actually really good at pass protection.

His issue is injuries
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:02 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Mckinnon and Jones should be the guys.
Jones is as good as gone
[Reply]
Nickhead 04:02 PM 08-20-2022
leave red bumblebee alone :-)
[Reply]
Hoover 04:02 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser: