ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 43
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Obligatory we have to get CEH off the field thread**
RunKC 02:30 PM 08-20-2022
I’ve seen enough. Dude is as meh as it gets. Pacheco needs to take his spot yesterday. Dude has bad vision and he’s slow.

I hope we scout the cuts list to find another RB to add to the group so we can cut him. Seriously the only reason this guy is still on the roster is because he was a first rd pick.
[Reply]
Otter 11:31 AM 08-21-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It’s a vision problem. He needs to see that outside left is there. He also doesn’t have the athleticism to bounce out left and consistently beat the LB to the edge and gain yards.

Pacheco is no guarantee but I think he gives us a much better shot
Pretty much same here.

I think we're going to be seeing a RBBC which I don't like because it's an obvious tell in a lot of cases for defenses to predict the play. Hell, we haven't even seen 1 season game and I won exactly 1 fantasy football tournament in my life so we're all just spit balling.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:38 AM 08-21-2022
I'm certainly not advocating for Clyde.

I too think Pikachu has the most potential.
[Reply]
Best22 12:05 PM 08-21-2022
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Yeah but we are not running McKinnon
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
On Pacheco, does anyone remember Hunt very well during his first preseason?

Mahomes pretty much stole the show, so I don’t remember it too well. I remember Ware getting hurt then Hunt doing okay. I wasn’t expecting too much out of Hunt going into that New England game.

I think Hunt looked alright, but nothing too crazy. Or am I remembering that wrong?
Kareem looked good in rookie preseason. He had a super nice run against the Bengals
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 12:17 PM 08-21-2022
Drafting LSU players is a huge gamble.
[Reply]
srvy 01:30 PM 08-21-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Fleet-Davis sounds like the name of an airport
NY bike messenger service.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:31 PM 08-21-2022
Originally Posted by srvy:
NY bike messenger service.
haha that's really good too
[Reply]
TEX 04:11 PM 08-21-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I'm certainly not advocating for Clyde.

I too think Pikachu has the most potential.
No vision though... Hopefully EB can teach him. Hard to do, because vision is so instinctive.
[Reply]
O.city 04:19 PM 08-21-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I don't know that I would say 'all day'. I would agree that in this highlighted example, the line did, in fact, get some nice push.

Still nowhere really for the back to go. Going right is too far to get around that edge, and left is sealed up by the defense almost at the hand'off. Up Thuney's ass was pretty much the only path.
That big ****ing hole to the right of the RT woudl be a good start. Sure it aint' going for 50 yards, but there's a 5-6 yard gain there if you see the hole

Or just outrun the Lb to the edge.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:23 PM 08-21-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
They got “push” all day.

https://twitter.com/geoffschwartz/st...-nuWp0AUBEXJFA
Look at the stats every single RB averaged 2 yards per carry. That's either 5 BAD RB's or a OL that doesn't create a hole.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore/_/gameId/401441650
[Reply]
louie aguiar 01:29 AM 08-22-2022
Do we have the worst RB room in the NFL? McKinnon is probably our best RB but he’s too injury prone to carry the load.
[Reply]
TEX 02:47 AM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Do we have the worst RB room in the NFL? McKinnon is probably our best RB but he’s too injury prone to carry the load.
Not sure if they're the absolute worst, but they're close. I think PFF had them at 29 or 30.
[Reply]
srvy 05:17 AM 08-22-2022
Maybe but I still feel there could be a move made if the coaching staff feels it's going to be a problem.

Hard to judge the run blocking in the preseason with mano a mano run blocking. They are just lining up getting some bumps and bruised with knock your block off straight ahead crap.
[Reply]
srvy 05:19 AM 08-22-2022
There will be some prospects waived maybe we will have interest in. At this point, CEH is mostly keeping his job because he knows the protections and the playbook.
[Reply]
Reroka 05:22 AM 08-22-2022
The dude has no vision and can't seem to explode through the hole when it is there.
[Reply]
threebag 06:54 AM 08-22-2022
He sucks.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 43
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up