ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 15
< 123 456713 > Last »
Media Center>What are you spinning part 3 (in 3-D)
Coochie liquor 08:02 PM 06-13-2022
So my boy eDave can’t make a new thread for reasons... and the part 2 thread is starting to bog down. So here we go with part 3 (in 3-D). Was hoping Scho would take the reigns but alas. It is I who shall bear the Bastard child of What you spinning. So gimme some fyah to jam too. I’ll lead off with one of my current favorites in post 2.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:09 AM 06-26-2022

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:31 AM 06-26-2022

[Reply]
EPodolak 12:26 PM 06-26-2022
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNkXoS3zutw
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:25 PM 06-26-2022

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:42 PM 06-26-2022

[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:55 PM 06-26-2022
Bloodywood always finds interesting ways to combine traditional Indian instruments with metal.

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:30 AM 06-27-2022
Ugh, that was fairly decent, until the rap started.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:31 AM 06-27-2022
Better uses of traditional instruments.

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:39 AM 06-28-2022
24 hours from Jamaica. Mi cyaan wait.

[Reply]
GloucesterChief 11:25 AM 06-29-2022
Silly video, fantastic music.

[Reply]
Stryker 07:22 PM 06-29-2022
Found these LIVE! Cars videos I have been into lately 2nd one is from Columbia MO in '87! First one '84 Houston, TX Enjoy! :-)

One of the bands I never saw live. RIP ORR and OCASEK
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 11:28 AM 06-30-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
This song is a really nice take on Murderer Riddim. Good stuff.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:20 PM 07-01-2022
This isn't specifically a 'what are you spinning' post, but it's the most relevant without starting a new thread. A new thread MIGHT be interesting, but I don't think the subject is expansive enough to have legs.

Anyway, I think I've figured out the song that the most people wish they could, or think they could sing, with nearly everyone unable to. . . even the best.

I was doing yard stuff and the bar down the street was having patio night for the live band, and they were playing plenty of stuff fairly decent, . . . until this song. . . When they got to the chorus, I couldn't help exclaiming out loud, ended up putting my stuff away and going inside, it was so cringey and painful, . . up there with the most memorable American Idol fails.

So as a bit of mystery try to figure out what song I'm talking about. . . Recall, the song most people either wish or think they can sing, but no one can. . .

And hearing it even mildly butchered put me off yard work for the evening.

Oh, and recall it was the chorus that put me off . . .

Spoiler!

[Reply]
ModSocks 02:23 PM 07-01-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
This isn't specifically a 'what are you spinning' post, but it's the most relevant without starting a new thread. A new thread MIGHT be interesting, but I don't think the subject is expansive enough to have legs.

Anyway, I think I've figured out the song that the most people wish they could, or think they could sing, with nearly everyone unable to. . . even the best.

I was doing yard stuff and the bar down the street was having patio night for the live band, and they were playing plenty of stuff fairly decent, . . . until this song. . . When they got to the chorus, I couldn't help exclaiming out loud, ended up putting my stuff away and going inside, it was so cringey and painful, . . up there with the most memorable American Idol fails.

So as a bit of mystery try to figure out what song I'm talking about. . . Recall, the song most people either wish or think they can sing, but no one can. . .

And hearing it even mildly butchered put me off yard work for the evening.

Oh, and recall it was the chorus that put me off . . .

Spoiler!
Or pretty much everything made by Journey.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:04 PM 07-01-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Or pretty much everything made by Journey.
EDIT - Misread the other thread and thought you'd said you finished Season FOUR, not THREE of Stranger Things. . . Will spoiler this since it's technically that, though nothing substantive at all about the show. . . but about Journey used in the soundtrack, as pre-indicated in the trailers for the season

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 3 of 15
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up