ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Arrowhead Kingdom in Tampa
BigRedChief 07:37 AM 05-04-2022
The Chiefs are playing in Tampa Bay this year on October 2nd. Sunday Night Football. This is the birthplace of Arrowhead South. We will rock this out of the park.

==================================
I have confirmed with Caddy’s they will be able to accomedate us on Saturday. I’ll be there around 5:00 pm. Party goes until they close. Last time we had Chief fans there all day and night.

It’s also confirmed that Caddys will be able to get the TV on the beach to watch the Chiefs game on Sunday. Have the staff and supplies for the event. I’ll get there around 5:00 but if expect it’ll be packed by then.

The details about the Red Friday event are in the spoiler.
Spoiler!

We will host a free game watch party on Sunset Beach.

Spoiler!

We will host other events all weekend. You can post an idea thread for Saturday events. We can arrange multiple ones if needed so everyone can spend their day how they like with other Chief fans.
I'll keep this post updated with the latest information
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:30 PM 09-26-2022
Yeah, doubt this one will be played with power outages, etc
[Reply]
threebag 08:01 AM 09-27-2022
So are they moving the game?
[Reply]
Pablo 08:08 AM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by threebag:
They were saying Minny was a target on 610 this morning.

Works for me.
[Reply]
Spott 08:10 AM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by threebag:
They haven’t said anything, but they moved the team to Miami yesterday to use their facilities for the week.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:47 AM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
They haven’t said anything, but they moved the team to Miami yesterday to use their facilities for the week.
Supposedly the NFL doesn't want to move the game to Miami because it would take away from resources that are working on the storm response, but with the storm not expected to have an impact in South Florida, they could still probably make it work.

Also a lot of people from Tampa and the west coast of Florida are heading to South Florida to ride out the storm, so it would be much easier for them... including the sizeable group of Chiefs fans that live in that part of the state... to attend a game in Miami than in Minneapolis.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:25 PM 09-27-2022
I’m going to the other side of the state to GTFO the way of Ian.

Caddy’s is obviously on the beach so it’ll flood. It’s still suppose to be raining hard on Friday morning. Already have KC fans telling me their flights and or hotels are canceled.

May have to have a Red Saturday party if Caddys is open? I’ll contact them after the storm passes through and see their situation.
[Reply]
Spott 01:35 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I’m going to the other side of the state to GTFO the way of Ian.

Caddy’s is obviously on the beach so it’ll flood. It’s still suppose to be raining hard on Friday morning. Already have KC fans telling me their flights and or hotels are canceled.

May have to have a Red Saturday party if Caddys is open? I’ll contact them after the storm passes through and see their situation.
What a pisser. I’m out of town working and would have been flying back and driving over this weekend for the festivities, but it looks like I’m stuck in stinking ohio for another week. Hopefully they don’t get it too bad over there around St Pete Beach/Treasure Island.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:07 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
What a pisser. I’m out of town working and would have been flying back and driving over this weekend for the festivities, but it looks like I’m stuck in stinking ohio for another week. Hopefully they don’t get it too bad over there around St Pete Beach/Treasure Island.
I’m hoping Caddys doesn't get hammered too bad and we can have a “Red Saturday” party.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:30 PM 09-29-2022
The game is confirmed to begin Tampa.

I’ve been in contact with the manager at Caddys. They will have to evaluate post-storm on their end.

I’ll update when I can get an answer back from Caddys.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:21 PM 09-29-2022
There are people that have been to the beach in that area and there are all kinds of trash, seaweed etc on the beach.

I’ll update when I can get an answer back from Caddys. Neither of these events may not happen at all.

If you are coming to the game, There is a lot of suffering going on is this area. People have lost their homes, cars, boats etc. please be respectful and mindful of the emotional toll this hurricane put on people.
[Reply]
PHOG 04:58 PM 09-29-2022
Hey, as long as they still have the game amirite? NFL?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:10 PM 09-29-2022
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Hey, as long as they still have the game amirite? NFL?
the devastation outside of the Tampa area is unreal. I’m sure most have seen it by now.
[Reply]
PHOG 06:13 PM 09-29-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
the devastation outside of the Tampa area is unreal. I’m sure most have seen it by now.
I thought they would postpone it at the very least, considering the damage in the area. Or move it, but, guess not.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:30 PM 09-29-2022
Maybe have 200 Chiefs fans help clear trash and what not as opposed to bugging the restaurant to make sure they're still good on hosting a visiting team's party.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:28 PM 09-29-2022
We are not having a Red Friday event tomorrow at Caddys. It’s too soon and most of the KC fans are coming in tomorrow. We will shoot for a Red Saturday event but we may cancel that and all other events this weekend.

Will update tomorrow.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up