ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 9
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Arrowhead Kingdom in Tampa
BigRedChief 07:37 AM 05-04-2022
The Chiefs are playing in Tampa Bay this year on October 2nd. Sunday Night Football. This is the birthplace of Arrowhead South. We will rock this out of the park.

==================================
I have confirmed with Caddy’s they will be able to accomedate us on Saturday. I’ll be there around 5:00 pm. Party goes until they close. Last time we had Chief fans there all day and night.

It’s also confirmed that Caddys will be able to get the TV on the beach to watch the Chiefs game on Sunday. Have the staff and supplies for the event. I’ll get there around 5:00 but if expect it’ll be packed by then.

The details about the Red Friday event are in the spoiler.
Spoiler!

We will host a free game watch party on Sunset Beach.

Spoiler!

We will host other events all weekend. You can post an idea thread for Saturday events. We can arrange multiple ones if needed so everyone can spend their day how they like with other Chief fans.
I'll keep this post updated with the latest information
[Reply]
scho63 09:03 AM 05-04-2022
If this is late in the season I will try to make it. I have a close friend I would like to see in Tampa as well.

Great job on these!!!
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:16 AM 05-04-2022
Lonnie Johnson Jr knew there would be a future price to pay. To escape the Easterby Reich
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:49 PM 05-04-2022
I’ve updated the OP with the latest information.
[Reply]
Spott 03:52 PM 05-04-2022
Definitely planning on going this time. Missed out on them twice in 2020.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 04:12 PM 05-04-2022
Someone send a note to Bruce arian and tell him he a dirty bitchass and we going to run it back again
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:36 PM 05-04-2022
I hope they are there to celebrate Tom Brady official retirement from football for life with George Karlaftis sending him into final retirement.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:30 PM 05-04-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
If this is late in the season I will try to make it. I have a close friend I would like to see in Tampa as well.

Great job on these!!!
And someone (me) dying to have a couple drinks with you. I’m in Clearwater!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:33 PM 05-04-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I hope they are there to celebrate Tom Brady official retirement from football for life with George Karlaftis Nick Bolton sending him into final retirement.
So close...
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:51 PM 05-04-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:

Great job on these!!!
thanks man.

Rumor mill is that it is late in the season. The NFL’s showcase game of the year. Same rumors said we were going to Germany. So grain of salt is needed.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 05:02 AM 05-05-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
Definitely planning on going this time. Missed out on them twice in 2020.
Same.
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:15 AM 05-05-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
So close...
Nah man Leo Chenal

When Chenal met with local media yesterday, he couldn’t have been more on brand while describing what he’ll bring to the table.

“Violence and physicality man, that’s it” Chenal said. “I’m addicted to hitting people. I love it. I can’t get enough.”

https://badgerswire.usatoday.com/202...h-chiefs-fans/
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:36 AM 05-05-2022
The protection of Brady continues. He will zero tough road games and none in the cold I bet again. He hasn't been to Arrowhead in the regular season in years.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:19 AM 05-05-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
The protection of Brady continues. He will zero tough road games and none in the cold I bet again. He hasn't been to Arrowhead in the regular season in years.
Brady has historically played well in the cold
[Reply]
ptlyon 06:43 AM 05-05-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Brady has historically played well in the cold
The Raiders snow game comes to mind
[Reply]
Page 1 of 9
1 2345 > Last »
Up