ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 283 of 315
« First < 183233273279280281282283 284285286287293 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
cdcox 02:45 PM 08-28-2022
I'll turn the site back one at 5:00 PM eastern time and the draft will be running.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:40 PM 08-28-2022
Jordan Davis! I'm handing DJ his ass this off season
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:32 PM 08-28-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Jordan Davis! I'm handing DJ his ass this off season
You’re jerking off to a guy who MIGHT be Kenny Clark someday?

Aight. Have fun with that.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:43 PM 08-28-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
You’re jerking off to a guy who MIGHT be Kenny Clark someday?

Aight. Have fun with that.
Best D Tackle in the draft and I got 2 2s. No gonna be able to stop the offense or block Bosa with the no fly zone secondary and all ya got to show for it this off season is Baker Mayfield YIKES!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:32 PM 08-28-2022
Best D Tackle in the draft and I got 2 2s. No gonna be able to stop the offense or block Bosa with the no fly zone secondary and all ya got to show for it this off season is Baker Mayfield YIKES!
I can only assume you are pursuing a veteran QB this off-season. Enjoy.

Because you’re not doing a thing with the QB room as presently constructed and with no pass protection to boot.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:55 PM 08-28-2022

Because you’re not doing a thing with the QB room as presently constructed and with no pass protection to boot.
Malita/Smith are a solid tackle combo the interior is very good. Enjoy 2nd place your run is over!
[Reply]
lewdog 05:38 AM 08-29-2022
Wait until you have to game plan with shit QBs. I loved seeing 175-200 yard passing games.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 05:45 AM 08-29-2022

He tried to get Herbert from me
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:09 AM 08-29-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
He tried to get Herbert from me
He deserves a better team his GM is an idiot.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:19 AM 08-29-2022
I appreciate Denver swooping in there and keeping me from making a mistake with Malik Willis. Good lookin' out, bro...

Somewhat less cool was watching my top 5 WR options all go off the board in 6 picks. Dotson was an okay consolation prize but being a couple spots off the sweet spot there really stung a bit.

Oh well - at least I'm not paying more for my first round rookie than he'd have cost as a tier 3 free agent. Just spectacular cap management from the Billygoats.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:35 AM 08-29-2022
I appreciate Denver swooping in there and keeping me from making a mistake with Malik Willis. Good lookin' out, bro...

Somewhat less cool was watching my top 5 WR options all go off the board in 6 picks. Dotson was an okay consolation prize but being a couple spots off the sweet spot there really stung a bit.

Oh well - at least I'm not paying more for my first round rookie than he'd have cost as a tier 3 free agent. Just spectacular cap management from the Billygoats.
Adams is head and shoulders better than anyone of your poverty WRs
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:07 AM 08-29-2022
Adams is head and shoulders better than anyone of your poverty WRs
Not gonna help him catch passes skipped into the dirt.

And St. Brown/McLaurin is still a hell of a duo. And I have an intact offensive line.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 10:13 AM 08-29-2022

I wanted a wr and Pickens to me was the best one left. Not real happy how it fell to me.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 10:15 AM 08-29-2022
He deserves a better team his GM is an idiot.
ill do herbert for nick bosa, jalen ramsey, and deebo. As long as their contracts are long.
[Reply]
rtmike 11:48 AM 08-29-2022
A person's gotta be careful taking over teams and then find out the previous GM come from the Rams & traded away good draft picks for a 40 man roster with a pile of free agents, lol.

If I built a team like that, I'd give up too, lol.
[Reply]
Page 283 of 315
« First < 183233273279280281282283 284285286287293 > Last »
Up