ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Darius Harris Linebacker
Sofa King 02:53 PM 09-26-2022
13 Tackles, 7 solo, 1 TFL.

Hell of a game from the guy. I'll admit I wanted Chenal to start but Harris played well. He's a big guy but moved well.

Same with Khalen Saunders. Need him to play over Nnadi.
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:18 AM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
This guy is still good. He's a big looking dude. Chenal looks like a Niemann clone size wise and gets swallowed by blockers, this dude doesn't. I might have to put my Chenal hype on hold until he has a couple seasons of the weight room.
Harris kept flashing and getting my attention Monday night. It is so nice to have talent at the LB positions again! No plays off for Harris Monday night!
[Reply]
JPH83 10:18 AM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Harris kept flashing and getting my attention Monday night. It is so nice to have talent at the LB positions again! No plays off for Harris Monday night!
100%. Was looking for a thread to say the same!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:22 AM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
He's a starting caliber player, IMO. A real find.

He looked really good in pre-season as well. I remember thinking that if he got cut and Carter made the team, it would've been exclusively contract based since Carter had guaranteed money.

Harris can play. He's my starting Will in base sets with Gay over at Buck/Sam even after Gay returns. Gay/Bolton are still my Nickel guys, but I think Harris is a real asset.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 10:34 AM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
We all knew Wylie was the weak link to start, Smith is apparently hurt and Brown missed almost the whole offseason program. I really think they'll get it together.
10 offseasons won't help Brown....he's just ****ing slow!
[Reply]
louie aguiar 10:51 AM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
This guy is still good. He's a big looking dude. Chenal looks like a Niemann clone size wise and gets swallowed by blockers, this dude doesn't. I might have to put my Chenal hype on hold until he has a couple seasons of the weight room.
Chenal has about 25 pounds more of muscle/bulk than Niemann. Chenal is listed at 6' 3" 260 and Niemann at 6' 2" 235
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:58 AM 10-12-2022
He’s impressed me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up