ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 103
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buffalo Bills
TLO 09:16 PM 01-16-2022
We're on to Buffalo
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:35 AM 01-17-2022
"I feel that all we have done is awaken a sleeping giant, and fill him with a terrible resolve"

- Bills fan after beating the Chiefs in October
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:41 AM 01-17-2022
And as much as I don't trust Sorenson to be anything consistent or reliable...that bald fucker is going to make a key play sometime, interception, TFL, sack, some shit that will make us all just not hate him so much. It's what he does.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:48 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Hahahahaha you ****in idiot
Oh I did.

Listening to these guys speak as they have a fucking clue.

So I throw out bait and the fish swim up.

CP is like fucking clock work and so predictable.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:51 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by pussyMods:
I think Burrow is good but he was just “good” for 90% of the season. He had 2 monster games and then suddenly the narrative changed.

One of those games was against the Chiefs so naturally Chiefs fans are a bit scarred by it.
Allen never played as well as Burrow did against us. The best thing Allen did was have one half in 3 games against us where he beat Sorenson a few times on broken coverage with no pass-rush. The rest of the time Allen has been below average against KC.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:52 AM 01-17-2022
Allen is equal to Mahomes.

Talent wise and production wise.

The trophies will come.
You are a Buffalo fan. You don't understand football at all. You are just cheering for your team and that's fine.

Don't expect anyone else to buy your dumb takes.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:54 AM 01-17-2022
Oh it’s not just Buffalo fans.

Analysts outside of Buffalo see Allen as Mahomes equal too.

There was actually an entire thread about it on this forum.
There is no analysis. You are just a dummy.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:02 AM 01-17-2022
It looked to me like the Steelers were betting on Tyreek being limited last night, as they were not playing all that deep at all, or bailing their safeties out at the very last second.

We haven't seen Tyreek get deep like he did on his TD in weeks. The Steelers were playing a lot of Cover 3, trying to mix it up on what we've seen most of the year.

I think the tape from this game is going to have those Buffalo safeties playing DEEP.

McKinnon's gonna have rushing lanes if the OL can block Buffalo's front. They didn't do that well in the first game.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:07 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It looked to me like the Steelers were betting on Tyreek being limited last night, as they were not playing all that deep at all, or bailing their safeties out at the very last second.

We haven't seen Tyreek get deep like he did on his TD in weeks. The Steelers were playing a lot of Cover 3, trying to mix it up on what we've seen most of the year.

I think the tape from this game is going to have those Buffalo safeties playing DEEP.

McKinnon's gonna have rushing lanes if the OL can block Buffalo's front. They didn't do that well in the first game.
Mcdermott always plays his safeties deep against us, he has done so in all 3 games. He is terrified of our vertical game.

Last game he squeezed our RPO Passing game and Reid started doing dumb shit like throwing to the outside or slow developing run plays.

You run the ball straight at Buffalo and you attack them just a little deeper than we tried last game. Middle of the field was wide open..we need to get guys moving through there with speed.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:07 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
And as much as I don't trust Sorenson to be anything consistent or reliable...that bald fucker is going to make a key play sometime, interception, TFL, sack, some shit that will make us all just not hate him so much. It's what he does.
I've been thinking about this. He has a tendency to show up at a key moment in the playoffs. I'm just waiting for it to happen so I can laugh my ass off.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:10 AM 01-17-2022
Trolling visiting Bills fans this week will be fun....just tell them Burrow is going to be the better QB...and watch them smash themselves into tables.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:11 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Mcdermott always plays his safeties deep against us, he has done so in all 3 games. He is terrified of our vertical game.

Last game he squeezed our RPO Passing game and Reid started doing dumb shit like throwing to the outside or slow developing run plays.

You run the ball straight at Buffalo and you attack them just a little deeper than we tried last game. Middle of the field was wide open..we need to get guys moving through there with speed.
The Chiefs have seemed to figure out a way to not rely on their RPO game as much. I think that was the biggest issue we were having early in the year - adapting to tighter windows in the RPO and defenders trying to get their hands up.

Buffalo is going to have to deal with the Chiefs rolling out completely different gameplans on offense and defense, and vastly different personnel groupings.

And without their best CB. Phew. :-)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:12 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Trolling visiting Bills fans this week will be fun....just tell them Burrow is going to be the better QB...and watch them smash themselves into tables.
Burrow was always better than Allen.

He was a better QB prospect.

He was better in his first 2 years.

And he had far worse team than Allen had where Allen went to a team that made the playoffs while Burrow was drafted by the Bengals who were at the bottom of the NFL.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:12 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'm going to walk around the parking lot yelling BUFFALO LOST FOUR SUPER BOWLS!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:13 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
And they passed on Mahomes because they thought he wasn't good enough.

No wonder they try to trick themselves into believing Allen is better.

:-)

Allen is no Mahomes.

He's real good, he's good enough to win a SB with, but he's no Mahomes.

Personally, I wouldn't take him over Joe Burrow. I said last year that of the young QB's not named Mahomes, I'd take Burrow over all of the rest, and I stand by that.

Cinci is building a special offense, if they can get some OL help they're going to be a problem for a long time.

Allen is going to have to prove to me that he can not shit down his leg when things go sidewise with some consistency before I'm a believer. And things always go sidewise at some point deep into the play-offs.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:14 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I'm going to walk around the parking lot yelling BUFFALO LOST FOUR STRAIGHT SUPER BOWLS!!!!!!!!
FYP
[Reply]
Page 17 of 103
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Up