View Poll Results: Pay Orlando Brown Jr a 6 yr $145 mil contract
Yes 55 47.41%
No 61 52.59%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll
Page 134 of 343
« First < 3484124130131132133134 135136137138144184234 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Orlando Brown Projected Contract 6 year $145 mil
dlphg9 08:17 PM 03-28-2022
So there's an article on NFL network saying that Orlando Brown is expected to sign for 6 years $145 mil.

That comes to $24.16 mil/yr and makes him the highest paid offensive lineman in football. It also would give him the 19th highest salary per year in the NFL

How would you feel if that is the contract he ended up signing?

I'm fine with it. He is a top 5 LT and he's only 26 next season. A young great LT is a guy you can't let leave.
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:38 AM 07-25-2022

this is what i mean about throwing left handed :-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:40 AM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Not sure what’s so surprising about that? Vets hate camp unless you’re a QB or kicker/punter.

I can’t believe Orlando doesn’t want to go play in pads in 100 degree heat, risk injury, sweat his ass off and then sleep in a college dorm bed that probably is too small for him anyway.

I’m just so shocked guys
Is Mahomes at camp? Is Kelce at camp? Yes. **** any vet that just hates camp and thinks they are good enough to skip it. Is Brady at camp? Yes. OBJ can **** off. He turned down a big offer so he should sign his tag and get to work. He's being a big baby and dipshit.
[Reply]
O.city 06:53 AM 07-25-2022
Yeah camp sucks. I'm sure some of you remember twoadays in high school. It's awful.

But it matters. It's important. You can't not practice and expect to be successful.
[Reply]
TEX 08:43 AM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yeah camp sucks. I'm sure some of you remember twoadays in high school. It's awful.
Ain't THAT the TRUTH! And you're right, it mattered.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:03 AM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Is Mahomes at camp? Is Kelce at camp? Yes. **** any vet that just hates camp and thinks they are good enough to skip it. Is Brady at camp? Yes. OBJ can **** off. He turned down a big offer so he should sign his tag and get to work. He's being a big baby and dipshit.
Lmao yeah QB’s who don’t get hit or barely sprint and mostly stand there compared to an OL smashing into large men every play in 100 degree heat over and over again.

Totally the same :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 09:08 AM 07-25-2022
Every day I am more in love with Veach. He never really wanted to sign this piece of shit to begin with.
[Reply]
jettio 09:20 AM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by Stryker:
If I were the Chiefs, I would **** him in the ass so hard that he has to stand up to take a shit! He is on the TAG and if he signs, let him ride the bench all season long. Put Thuney at LT and Kinnard at left guard. Then TAG OBJ again next season and let him ride the bench another season. I would **** his world at this point so he understands. Let's take 2 years off of his on field play and let's see what he fetches then!
You seem ill-suited for any job involving adult men and women.

Your plan above has to be one of the worst recommended courses of action in history.
[Reply]
O.city 09:21 AM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Lmao yeah QB’s who don’t get hit or barely sprint and mostly stand there compared to an OL smashing into large men every play in 100 degree heat over and over again.

Totally the same :-)
You know, I get it. From a financial aspect, sure.

But you get better at football by playing football. There's a reason OL play has been so shitty league wide since the last CBA.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:25 AM 07-25-2022
Thing is, if OBJ wanted to be here and protect Mahomes and compete for a ring then he would have signed the 65 mil guranteed deal and gone to camp. A few more mil is what his goal is but he messed up in my book. He won't get more.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:29 AM 07-25-2022
If he was serious about improving as a LT, and there's certainly plenty of room for improvement, he'd be at camp.
[Reply]
O.city 09:29 AM 07-25-2022
I don't fault him at all for trying to maximize his value. It's what we would all do and what they should do.

I don't fault the Chiefs for playing it the way they have.

I do fault them for not seeing this coming with the whole agent back and forth and trying to pivot.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:32 AM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I wonder who is playing LT during camp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whoever it is, they will hopefully be playing LT week one as well as the last thing we need is an already out of shape and slow tackle trying to work his way into football form while getting Mahomes goddamn killed in the process.

If/when he shows up, I hope to high hell the Chiefs do not let him see the field until he is ready to play. I don't care how much he whines.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:36 AM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Thing is, if OBJ wanted to be here and protect Mahomes and compete for a ring then he would have signed the 65 mil guranteed deal and gone to camp. A few more mil is what his goal is but he messed up in my book. He won't get more.
If he were offered a 65mm guaranteed deal, he'd probably be at camp right now. But all indications are he was only offered 38mm which is nearly identical what he's likely to get the next 2 years on the franchise tag.

So you've been complaining about him endlessly in this thread and you have no idea what you're talking about? I'm stunned.
[Reply]
jettio 10:02 AM 07-25-2022
Chiefs have an elite ice cream policy.

Brown is going to show up right on time, no matter what time that is.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:06 AM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
If he were offered a 65mm guaranteed deal, he'd probably be at camp right now. But all indications are he was only offered 38mm which is nearly identical what he's likely to get the next 2 years on the franchise tag.

So you've been complaining about him endlessly in this thread and you have no idea what you're talking about? I'm stunned.
Link? I love been looking for it and can’t find it. That’s the only part of the contract offer I didn’t see.

But yeah if he only got offered $38 million gauranteed it’s easy to see why he turned it down.
[Reply]
Page 134 of 343
« First < 3484124130131132133134 135136137138144184234 > Last »
Up