DJ's left nut 01:18 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
Drunk again?
Nah - been riding ATVs this morning.

But soon...
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 01:16 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
So now that he's gone we can all agree he wasn't shit, right?

'Cause he ain't shit.
Waiting for Cole’s take before I make mine. Let’s ride
[Reply]
staylor26 01:16 PM 03-15-2023

'Cause he ain't shit.
I think the biggest issue was the knee. I wouldn't have had a problem giving him that deal without it, but it's a litte over my line all things considered.

Still lower than that 12-15 people were talking about though.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 01:38 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I think the biggest issue was the knee. I wouldn't have had a problem giving him that deal without it, but it's a litte over my line all things considered.

Still lower than that 12-15 people were talking about though.
Well yeah, but other teams obviously know about the knee also and if he had zero injury concerns he may well have gotten the 12-15.

I was sort of hoping he would come back on friendly deal just to have less turn over at the WR position.

Not that losing him is a big deal. And with injury concerns with Toney, maybe having knee concerns with JJ isn't ideal. Although that would also be somewhat of a concern for all those pushing for DHop.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:17 PM 03-15-2023

'Cause he ain't shit.
One drive where Reid had Gannon twisted up in a pretzel trying to cover ANYTHING was enough to make folks blind. 4 of his 10 catches the entire postseason came on that one drive, BTW.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:19 PM 03-15-2023

'Cause he ain't shit.
Who? JuJu? He wasn't shit. He wasn't amazing either. He was good enough. he was the best zone beater in the WR room. 2nd best on the team behind Travis.

Not talked about much, but he was also a stabilizing influence on the team and a pro on the field and as a teammate, as far as I can tell, and all of that isn't nothing. And Pat trusted him, which tells you a lot about JuJu's importance on the team.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:22 PM 03-15-2023

'Cause he ain't shit.
Man, I legit hated this signing even before the Tyreek trade last year, but once I saw the offense be efficient, I saw that he was one of the only other receivers we could consistently rely on to be where Pat wanted him to be.

MVS did his usual "Uhp... 50% of the time I'm juuuuuuust out of reach. Sorry." bullshit he did in Green Bay. If we were going to go efficient, we needed a guy to be there accurately each and every time, and we needed somebody with good hands. Juju was that.

If I could take last season's Juju or any singular season of Sammy Watkins' time with KC, I'd take Juju in a second.

He served a purpose. I'm not going to shit on him for that.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:14 PM 03-15-2023
I’m glad we had him. But also glad to move on. We can and will do better.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:18 PM 03-15-2023

Thank you to Kansas City for the giving me the opportunity to come in and contribute to a Super Bowl, the most unforgettable experience of my life. I will always love my teammates, the coaching staff, and the fans for being so great to me. ���� �� pic.twitter.com/12mkvb2qMm

— JuJu Smith-Schuster (@TeamJuJu) March 15, 2023

[Reply]
tredadda 01:42 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Good for him. He goes from a HC that lets players be themselves to the hoodie, the most exotic system he has played in to BoB, and from the two time MVP and Super Bowl MVP to Mac Jones.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 01:19 PM 03-15-2023
Can we sign Michael Irvin?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 01:20 PM 03-15-2023
PB happy the chiefs got rid of two ju’s
[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:27 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
PB happy the chiefs got rid of two ju’s
Lmao jesus.
[Reply]