ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 31
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Best National Media Tears Official Thread
staylor26 11:50 PM 01-23-2022

The NFL is the greatest league in sports because of the parity. The last team drafts first, the first team drafts last. Not allowing Josh Allen, the best player in today’s game, to touch the ball in overtime is one thing the @NFL must fix. pic.twitter.com/UqP4vE6nc0

— Emmanuel Acho (@EmmanuelAcho) January 24, 2022

[Reply]
ChiTown 12:30 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Mike Florio "The best team lost on sunday night"

Hold on didn't we have a better record, better stats in the game and lead the majority of it which would have been a 13 point lead if Butker didn't mess up? Smh these people who were kissing the bills ass all week are very salty today.
Just tune Mike out. He's far too butt-hurt to have anything relevant to say.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:35 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
what are the odds?
Literally a coin flip. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:39 PM 01-24-2022
All I wanna know is where these fuckers were when this EXACT thing happened to us 3 years ago.

Oh that's right. Tom Brady.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:46 PM 01-24-2022
Chris Simms "Allen has outplayed Mahomes in the last two years and I would probably take Allen if I had to pick a QB right now".

They hyped Allen all week and despite losing to Pat in two consecutive playoff games Chris Simms is still spouting this nonsense about his Buffalo crush.
[Reply]
irafreak 12:51 PM 01-24-2022
Mike Florio "The best team lost on sunday night"

Hold on didn't we have a better record, better stats in the game and lead the majority of it which would have been a 13 point lead if Butker didn't mess up? Smh these people who were kissing the bills ass all week are very salty today.
Yeah nobody watching that game can say buffalo was the better team. If anything you would say our offense is so much better than theirs since our defense was much worse than theirs. (I say that because we had way too many mishaps in the secondary with Matthieu out)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:52 PM 01-24-2022
Chris Simms "Allen has outplayed Mahomes in the last two years and I would probably take Allen if I had to pick a QB right now".

They hyped Allen all week and despite losing to Pat in two consecutive playoff games Chris Simms is still spouting this nonsense about his Buffalo crush.
Makes no sense. Josh is an amazing quarterback, he’s gotten better every year, and made big strides. I just don’t understand the disrespect they give to Mahomes. Wtf has Allen done that’s better than Mahomes since they entered the league? They e never had a better record, he’s never beaten KC in a meaningful game. Matter of fact they haven’t won a playoff game on the road in the McD era. Fortunately for us, we don’t know that feeling. Patrick has never played a road playoff game (SB neutral field doesn’t count even though fuck Tampa Bay).
[Reply]
MahomesKnows 12:54 PM 01-24-2022
If I wanted empty stats, I'd take Allen or Dak. If I want to win, the only option is Mahomes. It's really that simple in my mind.
[Reply]
JPH83 01:05 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Makes no sense. Josh is an amazing quarterback, he’s gotten better every year, and made big strides. I just don’t understand the disrespect they give to Mahomes. Wtf has Allen done that’s better than Mahomes since they entered the league? They e never had a better record, he’s never beaten KC in a meaningful game. Matter of fact they haven’t won a playoff game on the road in the McD era. Fortunately for us, we don’t know that feeling. Patrick has never played a road playoff game (SB neutral field doesn’t count even though **** Tampa Bay).
I honestly don't get much of the media's attitude towards Mahomes. The man is a gift to the sport. Every journalist and pundit saying "It's a shame we're talking about the rules and not the game" - well talk about the game. I mean who looks at that ending and thinks "gargh, terrible for the sport"? Who looks at Mahomes producing unprecedented, epoch-defining greatness and thinks "shame about those rules" - aside from Bills fans.

I get Kansas isn't New York in terms of market. I get that some pundits have connections to other teams. But we had decades of every superlative thrown at Brady. Mahomes is a good family man without any hint of controversy, he's active in the community, is active in charity work, he wins with class and loses with grace....and he produces 13 second drives to tie games by making the outrageous and impossible look everyday. He is a fu**ing magician. Every. Single. D***head journalist should be talking about Mahomes in God mode. The fact that many are focused on whining about rules and fluffing Allen is absolutely baffling to me.
[Reply]
JPH83 01:10 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Not sure if anyone posted Schwartz's response to this - https://twitter.com/geoffschwartz/st...078780933?s=20
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 01:14 PM 01-24-2022
Mahomes will win 8 superbowls and the media will still be like "idk guys is rookie QB Joe Shit the Ragman from Lower Asshole State better than Mahomes??"
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 01:19 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
I honestly don't get much of the media's attitude towards Mahomes. The man is a gift to the sport. Every journalist and pundit saying "It's a shame we're talking about the rules and not the game" - well talk about the game. I mean who looks at that ending and thinks "gargh, terrible for the sport"? Who looks at Mahomes producing unprecedented, epoch-defining greatness and thinks "shame about those rules" - aside from Bills fans.

I get Kansas isn't New York in terms of market. I get that some pundits have connections to other teams. But we had decades of every superlative thrown at Brady. Mahomes is a good family man without any hint of controversy, he's active in the community, is active in charity work, he wins with class and loses with grace....and he produces 13 second drives to tie games by making the outrageous and impossible look everyday. He is a fu**ing magician. Every. Single. D***head journalist should be talking about Mahomes in God mode. The fact that many are focused on whining about rules and fluffing Allen is absolutely baffling to me.
Only in the world of the elite coastal media is the emerging QB with a few playoff wins superior to the QB with two Super Bowl appearances and a ring. Josh Allen is an elite quarterback but good God I thought accomplishments meant something.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:20 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
All I wanna know is where these ****ers were when this EXACT thing happened to us 3 years ago.

Oh that's right. Tom Brady.
Meh there was plenty of talk about the OT rules after that game as well.
[Reply]
Otter 01:24 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Buffalo voted against the Chiefs proposal 3 years ago so I lack sympathy.
This x100000
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:36 PM 01-24-2022
You know why Josh Allen is still second best?

He lost to Jacksonville.

Different QB back then? Fine, you can say that, but the Bills lost a super close one and were 13 seconds away from putting this game down. Home field advantage is a thing. Winning the 1 seed is a thing. Why put yourself in the not-ideal position of having to play Mahomes on his home turf where his playoff stats for his career are just about perfect?

If this actually is Josh Allen's new evolution and it's here to stay, I'm sure those days are behind him. But the question is who is the best right now. And that should absolutely be a fucking factor you have to consider.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:43 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Meh there was plenty of talk about the OT rules after that game as well.
The national media wasn't having a collective hissy fit after it happened to the Chiefs. Sure there was discussion but there wasn't OUTRAGE.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 31
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up