ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Nzoner's Game Room>John Brown, WR
Jewish Rabbi 11:27 AM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
So the joke is John Brown has nothing to do with that article? I'm so confused.
Did you not even read the article?
[Reply]
PHOG 12:44 PM 09-18-2021

[Reply]
Bowser 01:55 PM 09-18-2021

via GIPHY

[Reply]
BWillie 06:52 PM 09-18-2021
I saw John Brown and bart peach at hardees off metcalf and 159th eating salads. Situation is fluid. Heard he was looking at houses in warrensburg
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:59 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I saw John Brown and bart peach at hardees off metcalf and 159th eating salads. Situation is fluid. Heard he was looking at houses in warrensburg
I bet big bill tossed his salad
[Reply]
carcosa 08:48 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Hardee got great sald
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:50 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Hardee got great sald
Loaded omelet biscuit is hot fire fam
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:22 PM 09-18-2021
I haven't been online all day - what'd I miss?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:23 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I haven't been online all day - what'd I miss?
Have you ever had a loaded omelet biscuit from Hardee's?
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:38 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Have you ever had a loaded omelet biscuit from Hardee's?
No but I sure would sweetie!
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:40 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
No but I sure would sweetie!
They are deeelicious!
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:43 PM 09-18-2021
One name I'm watching closely is Denzel Mims. In training camp rumours were swirling that he might be available for trade because he doesn't fit into the Jets new OC's scheme. He caught a deep ball for 40 yards last week but word is he may be inactive tomorrow due to veteran guys returning from injury. Honestly he just looks like Veach special to me. He's 6'4, 23 years old and ran a 4'38 40 dash. Getting him now with three years remaining on his rookie deal would be great too. The bottom line is next offseason we either draft a wideout (which would mean they'll probably need a year to learn the playbook), get one in free agency (the top guys like Robinson, Adams, Juju etc are going to want big money) or trade for one. The two guys I'd try to trade for are Mims and Chark.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:58 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
One name I'm watching closely is Denzel Mims. In training camp rumours were swirling that he might be available for trade because he doesn't fit into the Jets new OC's scheme. He caught a deep ball for 40 yards last week but word is he may be inactive tomorrow due to veteran guys returning from injury. Honestly he just looks like Veach special to me. He's 6'4, 23 years old and ran a 4'38 40 dash. Getting him now with three years remaining on his rookie deal would be great too. The bottom line is next offseason we either draft a wideout (which would mean they'll probably need a year to learn the playbook), get one in free agency (the top guys like Robinson, Adams, Juju etc are going to want big money) or trade for one. The two guys I'd try to trade for are Mims and Chark.
This thread is now about Hardee's breakfast. Try to keep up, sweetie.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:59 PM 09-18-2021
Brat vWench if you're listening; Do EXACT opposite of above post = success.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:12 PM 09-18-2021
Oh god, why is it here?!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up