« First < 293536373839 40414243 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Lucas Niang Thread*****
Dante84 09:31 PM 04-24-2020
More to come in 2021

Spoiler!

[Reply]
ModSocks 09:20 AM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Niang has been on the injury report this week with a hamstring..so they probably gave Remmers some first team reps just incase he needs to go on Sunday. Andy Heck praised Lucas's progress this week and Niang had a good history against Chase Young in college apparently. The line were great against Philly's front so changing it now would be silly imo.
Shut up, bitch.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:22 AM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Maybe they don't want Chase Young to have a breakout game.
Chase Young openly said the toughest guy he faced in college was Lucas Niang...taking him out this week would be beyond stupid.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:26 AM 10-15-2021
Chase Young openly said the toughest guy he faced in college was Lucas Niang...taking him out this week would be beyond stupid.
LOL
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:39 AM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by :
Shut up, bitch.
:-)

[Reply]
-King- 09:40 AM 10-15-2021
Can't believe this is a real post. Like what happened in their matchup 3-4 years ago in another level of football has any bearing on what happens this weekend.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:41 AM 10-15-2021

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:46 AM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Can't believe this is a real post. Like what happened in their matchup 3-4 years ago in another level of football has any bearing on what happens this weekend.
Andy Heck praised Niang this week and Niang has had Young's number in the past which means he at least has experience against Chase unlike Remmers. If you think he's getting benched then good for you bro..we'll see.
[Reply]
-King- 09:56 AM 10-15-2021
Andy Heck praised Niang this week and Niang has had Young's number in the past which means he at least has experience against Chase unlike Remmers. If you think he's getting benched then good for you bro..we'll see.
Having a really good game 1 time in college 3 years ago isn't having someone's number :-)

All I know is that Niang is far from what we hoped we'd be at the beginning of the year. Remmers was better at RT last year than Niang is now. It would make sense to start the better player if they're in a "we might need to win out" mindset, which they should be.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:59 AM 10-15-2021
Having a really good game 1 time in college 3 years ago isn't having someone's number :-)

All I know is that Niang is far from what we hoped we'd be at the beginning of the year. Remmers was better at RT last year than Niang is now. It would make sense to start the better player if they're in a "we might need to win out" mindset, which they should be.
The line was great against Philly. This line needs to grow together..not put a jag in and disrupt what's been built over the last five weeks.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:18 AM 10-15-2021
So they shouldnt replace Niang because Thuney, Creed and Trey are playing great? Let's be real here, the interior 3 are the only reason the line looks good. Orlando is ok but Niang has been bad so far. Taking him out isn't that big of a deal and it's not like it stops them from also changing other parts of the team, so what's the big deal?
They shouldn't replace Niang because his performance doesn't warrant being replaced, especially by a JAG who isn't going to improve. In no way is the OL the cause of the Chiefs' struggles.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:34 AM 10-15-2021
Imagine getting the job of your dreams, then telling them you aren't going to work the first year because you are afraid of Covid at 22 years old. That just kind of rubbed me the wrong way. Certainly his choice and it shouldn't be used against him but as a fan I can think what I want.

Damien's situation made total sense, so he can be closer to his mom.
LDT situation also made sense, he used his skills to assist.

This ****er just watched a bunch of star wars movies and ate ice cream.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:41 AM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
They shouldn't replace Niang because his performance doesn't warrant being replaced, especially by a JAG who isn't going to improve. In no way is the OL the cause of the Chiefs' struggles.
Just wait until you see how much our run defense improves with Niang on the bench
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:42 AM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Imagine getting the job of your dreams, then telling them you aren't going to work the first year because you are afraid of Covid at 22 years old. That just kind of rubbed me the wrong way. Certainly his choice and it shouldn't be used against him but as a fan I can think what I want.

Damien's situation made total sense, so he can be closer to his mom.
LDT situation also made sense, he used his skills to assist.

This ****er just watched a bunch of star wars movies and ate ice cream.
Was there ever an explanation given for Niang opting out? I don’t remember ever hearing one.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:17 AM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Remmers back to RT?

Oh shit! My greatest fear has been realized.

I was really hoping Niang would be better than Remmers. Well at least he hasn’t gotten Mahomes killed yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:54 AM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Was there ever an explanation given for Niang opting out? I don’t remember ever hearing one.
I thought he was still recovering from injury and wasn't going to be ready right away.
[Reply]
Page 39 of 46
« First < 293536373839 40414243 > Last »
Up