ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 52
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?
Why Not? 09:25 PM 03-04-2020
I’m not gonna doubt people’s accounts of seeing something that they can’t identify. But for me, personally, I don’t believe in anything I’ve never either seen myself or that there isn’t unarguable proof for the existence of, at least at one time.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 09:30 PM 03-04-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
I’m not gonna doubt people’s accounts of seeing something that they can’t identify. But for me, personally, I don’t believe in anything I’ve never either seen myself or that there isn’t unarguable proof for the existence of, at least at one time.
Did you watch the video? Not about things they can't identify, it was about actually confronting these things.

Way too many people have seen these things.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:22 PM 03-04-2020
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Did you watch the video? Not about things they can't identify, it was about actually confronting these things.

Way too many people have seen these things.
No I didn’t but my comment wasn’t in response to the video. If I ever see a Bigfoot or a major research or scientific group produces factual proof, I’ll be here eating crow. Until then, I don’t believe in Bigfoot. Or Bigfeet? However you would say that
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 10:30 PM 03-04-2020
No I didn’t but my comment wasn’t in response to the video. If I ever see a Bigfoot or a major research or scientific group produces factual proof, I’ll be here eating crow. Until then, I don’t believe in Bigfoot. Or Bigfeet? However you would say that
Why not take a few minutes and watch the video?

There is talk of coming face to face with big foot, not....I think I saw.

My brother in law who lives on a farm in Arkansas has seen them. He is a religious freak, he doesn't BS around.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:36 PM 03-04-2020
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Why not take a few minutes and watch the video?

There is talk of coming face to face with big foot, not....I think I saw.

My brother in law who lives on a farm in Arkansas has seen them. He is a religious freak, he doesn't BS around.
Okay, I won’t do it tonight as I’m in bed and to lazy to get my headphones and if I wake the Mrs up by watching a Bigfoot video, I’m in more trouble than if I actually ran into a Bigfoot, but I’m in a hotel on business tomorrow night so I’ll watch it. I will be beyond shocked if it changes my mind but I’ll watch it.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:31 PM 03-04-2020
Do you believe in God?

Have you ever seen him?
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:18 PM 03-04-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Do you believe in God?

Have you ever seen him?
These are simple questions with very complex answers so I think it best that I defer.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 09:38 PM 03-04-2020
I live in Porterville Cali which is an hour from being way back in those Sierra Nevada mountains. You could hide a town in those woods that nobody would know existed, there are places up there so desolate only a helicopter could get in. Some tribe of gorillas could live there and never be detected.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 09:48 PM 03-04-2020
Man Who Holds Guinness World Record For Largest Feet In The World Wears Size 26......
Jeison Orlando Rodriguez Hernandez
Dems big feet and he's reelz
[Reply]
FAX 10:38 PM 03-04-2020
What concerns me at this point is that (based on the posts in this thread alone) more people have seen Bigfeets than have seen Vicki.

Frankly, I have no problem with Bigfeets belief. I'm more skeptical about the existence of Vicki.

FAX
[Reply]
LiveSteam 01:47 AM 03-05-2020
Im not a religious man
But Jesus.
Please make it stop
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 05:25 AM 03-05-2020
Grow up.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 09:53 AM 03-05-2020
Can we get back to talking about a 8 to 9 foot bi pedal animal that most estimate is around a 1000 pounds.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 09:46 PM 03-05-2020
I keep knocking on the cedar tree in the front yard, and the bastards never answer.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 10:01 PM 03-05-2020
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
I keep knocking on the cedar tree in the front yard, and the bastards never answer.
If you are in East Texas it is Juniperus virginiana. aka eastern red cedar, aromatic cedar.

It is very soft and absorbs sound really well. Try knocking with a Louisville slugger. If Yeti is close he will hear it.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 52
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up