ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 109 of 352
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111112113119159209 > Last »
Hall of Classics>***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 07:32 AM 06-28-2021
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:56 PM 02-14-2022
OSUs dude falls for McCormacks setup move every fucking time.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:18 PM 02-14-2022
Fran is back at it again tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:22 PM 02-14-2022
Harris has been good tonight
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:15 PM 02-14-2022
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At this point it is basically self-aware trolling. He knows he has a reputation to maintain.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:17 PM 02-14-2022
Better game tonight than the last one. At least they tried for about half the game (you can ignore the first and last 10 minutes).
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:21 PM 02-14-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Better game tonight than the last one. At least they tried for about half the game (you can ignore the first and last 10 minutes).
Yeah tonight was fine. Not bad, not great. Fine.

Felt like we missed a ton of bunnies (Wilson especially). Make those like we should, and this is more like a 30 point win.

I think Baylor loses at Tech on Wednesday. If that happens, we’ll have our 2 game lead back.

Just gotta get to 14-4.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:36 PM 02-14-2022
McCormack had himself a game, but I think it's because OSU was complete fucking ass. That being said, he did some things really right out there. That little baseline spin baby hook was really smooth, efficient and good and will work against good competition.

It would be good for him to build off it for a run.
[Reply]
RockChalk 12:53 PM 02-15-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
McCormack had himself a game, but I think it's because OSU was complete ****ing ass. That being said, he did some things really right out there. That little baseline spin baby hook was really smooth, efficient and good and will work against good competition.

It would be good for him to build off it for a run.
The problem is that he's had some flashy games here and there, and then bounced backwards to the mostly garbage play he's had all season.

I keep thinking he's going to build off of a good game, but it's mostly just been the same crap.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 04:26 PM 02-15-2022
At this point it is basically self-aware trolling. He knows he has a reputation to maintain.
True. But he's recently found some newfound bravery, as he has been much more blatant than in the past.

Sucks not being able to watch a game without that nonsense going on.

Last night, his play-by-play guy was trying to help him off the hook, but it was awkward as hell.
[Reply]
sedated 04:59 PM 02-15-2022
Not sure I get the issue people have with Fran (its constant on the Phog). He seems pretty complimentary towards KU. I don't think I've ever heard a real explanation as to why KU fans dislike him so much.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:04 PM 02-15-2022
Originally Posted by sedated:
Not sure I get the issue people have with Fran (its constant on the Phog). He seems pretty complimentary towards KU. I don't think I've ever heard a real explanation as to why KU fans dislike him so much.
He at one time called KU fans "Smug" on a broadcast and he always mentions that they call fouls differently at Allen Fieldhouse than any other home arena - which actually can statistically be disproven. There have been a few statistical analysis that confirm home court of any team they call less fouls on home team and more on the away team, but there is no data that shows KU is at the top of such disparity or even close.

Hasn't lived it down since.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:47 PM 02-15-2022
I don't dislike Fran. He's pretty good at his job and certainly has the best knowledge of B12 players (including KU's players) of any analyst ESPN has.

I do think he's been knowingly trolling KU fans somewhat this year, though, probably partially because he gets a lot of shit on Twitter from them. And that does take away from the game call a bit.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 06:29 PM 02-15-2022
I don't dislike Fran. He's pretty good at his job and certainly has the best knowledge of B12 players (including KU's players) of any analyst ESPN has.

I do think he's been knowingly trolling KU fans somewhat this year, though, probably partially because he gets a lot of shit on Twitter from them. And that does take away from the game call a bit.
This.

The guy knows basketball, and knows the Big 12. Just shut up about the home court bias and KU hate he holds, and keep telling us how Och setting up in the corner is a good sign the alley oop is coming.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:57 PM 02-15-2022
I do enjoy Fran’s comparisons to old KU players. I’ve always appreciated that. He definitely has a strong knowledge of the program.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:47 PM 02-15-2022
This.

The guy knows basketball, and knows the Big 12. Just shut up about the home court bias and KU hate he holds, and keep telling us how Och setting up in the corner is a good sign the alley oop is coming.
Yeah. Dudes been on a streak of “look out - there it is”. I laugh.
[Reply]
Page 109 of 352
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111112113119159209 > Last »
Up