« First < 509096979899100 101102103104110150200 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:09 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I'm too lazy to look, but wasn't it Clay who started the Antonio Brown comparison shit?
Antonio Brown was a 6th round pick though. Not much expectations coming out of college.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 09:12 PM 10-23-2022
He shouldn't be a KR/PR, that much is obvious.

But I think he's gonna be a good WR. The thing that's holding him back is he's behind Kelce, JuJu, MVS, and Hardman in terms of priority, and he's on an Andy Reid team where he brings Rookies along pretty slowly.

It sucks but it is what it is.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 09:14 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I hope in 6 years, when S2Y is a top 5 receiver, we get to hear announcers recounting stories about his bad rookie year during games when he is owning the defense.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
And he will also be a top 5 paid receiver by that time???
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:17 PM 10-23-2022
Have to contextualize stats. Kelce, JuJu, MVS, Moore. Who’s getting stuck to from a priority standpoint by defenses? Who’s getting more space, probably the unproven rookie.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:22 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by jd1020:
In a different system, targeted 32 more times, collecting 4 less yards a reception.
You have to question why more targets?
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:23 PM 10-23-2022
dude will bust out - but he's definitely not a plug n play WR - like others in his draft class have proven to be - he'll be fine though (under Andy.)
[Reply]
jd1020 09:27 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
You have to question why more targets?
One rookie plays for Andy Reid and the other doesn't.

Guess how many WR's/TE's have more snaps than Drake London on the Falcons.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:27 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
He's already getting separation on his routes, which is a bit surprising given the jump from Bumblefuck University to the NFL. Once he's on the same page as Mahomes he'll be fine.
yup I agree..hopefully. If he still is struggling like Mecole does in year 3 then we can shit on him. :-)
[Reply]
wazu 09:32 PM 10-23-2022
We passed on George Pickens for this guy.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:32 PM 10-23-2022
I hear that at one end of that stadium the wind curls over the side and can push the punt down, kind of like a curveball.

But Moore just doesn't seem to have any feel for punt returns. He's lunging at balls, trying to catch them off the turf. No returner should ever do that. I know I'm preaching to the choir for everyone that saw him muff the punt a couple three weeks ago, but I didn't actually see that one. This muff was terrible from any and every standpoint so far as mechanics/decision-making are concerned.

Let him return kicks, if we have to have him returning anything, and get him more targets in the offense.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:35 PM 10-23-2022
I don't even know how I am supposed to even judge this kid as a wr. Should I assume his lack of play means he won't be good? His routes that have potentially cost us INT's? His college tape?

In the positive you have the separation stats. I personally can't say one way or another what he will be. With all due respect some of the definitive predictions one way or another seem strange to me.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:37 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I hear that at one end of that stadium the wind curls over the side and can push the punt down, kind of like a curveball.

But Moore just doesn't seem to have any feel for punt returns. He's lunging at balls, trying to catch them off the turf. No returner should ever do that. I know I'm preaching to the choir for everyone that saw him muff the punt a couple three weeks ago, but I didn't actually see that one. This muff was terrible from any and every standpoint so far as mechanics/decision-making are concerned.

Let him return kicks, if we have to have him returning anything, and get him more targets in the offense.
It was almost identical to the muff in Indy.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:40 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
It was almost identical to the muff in Indy.
Then that's bad. It'll be interesting to see if Toub has him return another punt in two weeks. My guess is no.
[Reply]
jd1020 09:41 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
I don't even know how I am supposed to even judge this kid as a wr. Should I assume his lack of play means he won't be good? His routes that have potentially cost us INT's? His college tape?

In the positive you have the separation stats. I personally can't say one way or another what he will be. With all due respect some of the definitive predictions one way or another seem strange to me.
He's 4th on the depth chart at WR. I dont expect him to do shit this year besides learn and be ready to take over for JuJu next year.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:54 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:

If he gets separation, then he's a good WR (or at least not a bad one). The stats don't necessarily prove he always gets separation due to the small sample size, but they at least show he's on the right track.

That's why I'm still optimistic for him. Stop dashing his confidence on these dumbass punt returns, get him some designed plays (maybe average one per game?) and start turning him into something other than the player people bitch and whine about because he's not Pickens.
[Reply]
Page 100 of 280
« First < 509096979899100 101102103104110150200 > Last »
Up