ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 29
« First < 192526272829
Media Center>The Boys (Amazon)
BigRichard 07:09 PM 04-17-2019
This looks great and I love Karl Urban in everything he shows up in .

[Red Band Trailer] F*ck superheroes. Why? Because when people score limitless power, they become a**holes. Drunk with power and fame. That’s where The Boys come in. from u/TheBoysTV

[Reply]
BigRichard 01:09 PM Yesterday
Since Otter is a newb and hasn't fixed it...

[Reply]
Rausch 01:26 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

Our friend (plays a Marvel character whose name rhymes with Laptain Smarter) went through some brutal conversations with casting folks around the age Moriarty is now. Consistently told: "You need to lose 2 dress sizes" when she was a size 2/3 with an E cup and also told if she didn't start doing gratuitous scenes, too, it was going to get harder and harder to find major Hollywood roles.

Thankfully, she has found a lane that seems to be very fulfilling and has a good level of success, but it wasn't easy.
This is the gross shit I'm talking about.

The exact sexual predation and shallow and hypocritical morality of the people preaching to us non-stop about race and morality when the whole power center of the industry is full of pandering rapists and soul destroyers.

It's disapointing to see the star of the show helping to point this immorality out bending the knee to it's preferences. It's even worse to know that from everything I've seen the actress is actually a really good person as well.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 29
« First < 192526272829
Up