ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Angels pitcher dies in Texas...
Mecca 03:05 PM 07-01-2019

Angels statement on the passing of Tyler Skaggs. pic.twitter.com/6XA2Vu1uWV

— Los Angeles Angels (@Angels) July 1, 2019

Just pitched last night I believe.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:50 PM 08-30-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
People who are using fentanyl aren't partying, they're hardcore drug addicts.
Partying is how it starts, at least usually. And Fentanyl is becoming way way more main street than you realize, its also been mixed in with a lot of stuff like cocaine coming from Mexico.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:51 PM 08-30-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Partying is how it starts, at least usually. And Fentanyl is becoming way way more main street than you realize, its also been mixed in with a lot of stuff like cocaine coming from Mexico.
And of course this is why it's a huge issue because fentanyl fucking kills bitches and honestly as messed up as this sounds it's not like crack that kills mostly black people this shit is in the suburbs.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 02:52 PM 08-30-2019
People who are using fentanyl aren't partying, they're hardcore drug addicts.
What surprises me is we don’t have more of these “accidents” among athletes. Opioids are everywhere. Did the Angels team physician prescribe the Oxy? Taking Oxy is one thing. Mixing in fentanyl signals a hardcore junkie.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:59 PM 08-30-2019
I'd also like to point out how messed up the Angels are in this, when they found him they knew it was an OD...he choked on vomit so it was pretty obvious what happened.
[Reply]
eDave 03:03 PM 08-30-2019
Holy cow.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:03 PM 08-30-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
That's fucked up. I also find it difficult to believe that there weren't people on the team that didn't know he had problems.
Evidently there are rumors that an Angels team employee was helping him secure the drugs and the family has lawyered up.

This one will get ugly.

EDIT: Guess I should've read the article. Yeah, this don't look good.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:05 PM 08-30-2019
Regardless of PB being the judgmental cock holster he always is, this is pretty ****ing tragic.

Young guy with his life ahead of him and a great career and he ****s it away partying.

Hey PB he is a white male, your kind of people, you should be pissed it wasn't a brown person.

You’re a f**** loser. Always have been, always will.

And nothing your pea-brain conjures up can change one fact: Skaggs died no differently than any other homeless junkie. And should be remembered as such.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 03:07 PM 08-30-2019
And of course this is why it's a huge issue because fentanyl fucking kills bitches and honestly as messed up as this sounds it's not like crack that kills mostly black people this shit is in the suburbs.
Just look at the recent bust in Virginia. Enough Fentanyl to kill 14 Million people AND they are having it delivered from China through USPS. Crazy shit....

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/30/us/vi...ust/index.html
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:25 PM 08-30-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
You’re a f**** loser. Always have been, always will.

And nothing your pea-brain conjures up can change one fact: Skaggs died no differently than any other homeless junkie. And should be remembered as such.
You calling me a loser is goddamn hilarious, if I died this second I would be 1,000X the man you will ever be. Skaggs dead is 10X the person you will ever be.

Being an out in the open bigot and a closet homosexual is not ever going to make you a man PB, go ahead and come out and get it over with.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:29 PM 08-30-2019
The big thing now is pills that have been pressed, he could have just gotten some pills that he believed were oxycodone and they were fakes that were pressed with fentanyl. He could have been taking real oxy and then got the pressed pills. They look like the real deal and the only way to know they're fentanyl is by testing them.

It just doesn't make much sense for a guy to be taking oxy and fentanyl together. I'm willing to bet once an investigation is complete, they'll find out that Angels worker was getting him pills and got into some bad shit.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:30 PM 08-30-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
The big thing now is pills that have been pressed, he could have just gotten some pills that he believed were oxycodone and they were fakes that were pressed with fentanyl. He could have been taking real oxy and then got the pressed pills. They look like the real deal and the only way to know they're fentanyl is by testing them.

It just doesn't make much sense for a guy to be taking oxy and fentanyl together. I'm willing to bet once an investigation is complete, they'll find out that Angels worker was getting him pills and got into some bad shit.
Exactly.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:35 PM 08-30-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:

What's the upshot to that practice?

Why would someone who's in the business of creating/selling a party drug benefit by making it lethal? Killing one's consumer base seems to be bad for business.

Is this a thing where some people intentionally take oxy laced with fentanyl but Skaggs system may not have been prepared for such a hot dose? Did the guy that was putting the pills together knock a bag of fentanyl into his oxy?

What am I missing about why this is a thing that would've happened to begin with?
[Reply]
Fish 03:38 PM 08-30-2019
It's too potent to become mainstream. It kills to easily.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:39 PM 08-30-2019
Skaggs dead is 10X the person you will ever be.
:-)
��

He will always be remembered for one pathetic thing. And nothing will ever change that.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:41 PM 08-30-2019
I'd also like to point out how messed up the Angels are in this, when they found him they knew it was an OD...he choked on vomit so it was pretty obvious what happened.
Exactly right and it’s why I said the Angels should never have honored him. They KNEW damn well what it was when it happened and they shamelessly lied.

This was a critical, vital teaching lesson for young people that drugs are lethal and we do NOT honor junkies when they overdose.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 08-30-2019, 03:43 PM
This message has been deleted by RINGLEADER.
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up