ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 213 of 241
« First < 113163203209210211212213 214215216217223 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 01:24 PM 03-24-2024
They have been connected to CEH. Probably because he knows about raising hogs & Von has things to feed them
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:27 PM 03-24-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
THE BUFFALO BETAS

The awkward lesbian on the far right is probably the hottest
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 01:50 PM 03-24-2024
https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...t-a-super-bowl

Bills head coach Sean McDermott knows that a Super Bowl is the ultimate goal, and his team has fallen short in each of his seven seasons at the helm. But don’t tell him Buffalo hasn’t had success.

McDermott told Tom Pelissero of NFL Network that the Super Bowl isn’t the only measure of a coach’s accomplishments, of quarterback Josh Allen’s accomplishments, or of the team’s accomplishments.

“I think like anything, when you talk about the Bills, whether it’s Josh, myself, our team, we’ve had so much success,” McDermott said. “What’s left for Josh and for all of us is to take that one more step that we need to take. To say we haven’t had success or Josh hasn’t had success, I think would be kind of narrow-minded. It’s hard to win in the NFL, so you kind of regroup every year, and you take it one game at a time. But we’re all looking for Josh to really be that face of the franchise, like he’s been, and continuing to evolve, like he’s always done.”

McDermott has made the playoffs in six of his seven seasons as head coach, so in that respect it’s fair to say they’ve had success. But teams and coaches are ultimately judged on championships, and McDermott doesn’t have one yet. Until he’s been to a Super Bowl, and won a Super Bowl, he hasn’t had the success every coach is seeking.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 01:55 PM 03-24-2024
We doin this again this year?

"we" being the media.

Over/under until what month when it's the Bills year this year?
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 02:07 PM 03-24-2024
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
We doin this again this year?

"we" being the media.

Over/under until what month when it's the Bills year this year?
Based on McDermotts quote he seems perfectly content to lose in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 02:51 PM 03-24-2024
"To say we haven’t had success or Josh hasn’t had success, I think would be kind of narrow-minded. It’s hard to win in the NFL, so you kind of regroup every year, and you take it one game at a time. But we’re all looking for Josh to really be that face of the franchise, like he’s been, and continuing to evolve, like he’s always done.”

-sounds like he's narrowed it down, without narrowing down
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:54 PM 03-24-2024
Added McDermott: “ALLAHU ACKBAR!!!”
[Reply]
tredadda 06:46 PM 03-24-2024
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:

Bills head coach Sean McDermott knows that a Super Bowl is the ultimate goal, and his team has fallen short in each of his seven seasons at the helm. But don’t tell him Buffalo hasn’t had success.

McDermott told Tom Pelissero of NFL Network that the Super Bowl isn’t the only measure of a coach’s accomplishments, of quarterback Josh Allen’s accomplishments, or of the team’s accomplishments.

“I think like anything, when you talk about the Bills, whether it’s Josh, myself, our team, we’ve had so much success,” McDermott said. “What’s left for Josh and for all of us is to take that one more step that we need to take. To say we haven’t had success or Josh hasn’t had success, I think would be kind of narrow-minded. It’s hard to win in the NFL, so you kind of regroup every year, and you take it one game at a time. But we’re all looking for Josh to really be that face of the franchise, like he’s been, and continuing to evolve, like he’s always done.”

McDermott has made the playoffs in six of his seven seasons as head coach, so in that respect it’s fair to say they’ve had success. But teams and coaches are ultimately judged on championships, and McDermott doesn’t have one yet. Until he’s been to a Super Bowl, and won a Super Bowl, he hasn’t had the success every coach is seeking.
Reminds me of the Marty days
[Reply]
warpaint* 08:05 PM 03-24-2024
This is the first time I've actually read the OP. He compared Buffalo to the Patriots dynasty seemingly with a straight face. Got to be a troll.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:57 PM 03-24-2024
Allen is close to ruined. McDickdumb has to have too much control. Josh needs an offensive HC stat
[Reply]
Smed1065 08:58 PM 03-24-2024
They might not need a choker QB. Just saying.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 06:47 AM 03-25-2024
The Bills remind me of the Oilers in the late 1970s. They were up against a dynasty too and never did get over that hump.
[Reply]
nychief 07:16 AM 03-25-2024
I think McDermott is kinda on the hot seat... I can see them moving on if they don't take a step, or, more likely, they regress.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:46 AM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:

Using an analogy that McDermott can relate to... the Bills have been about as successful with reaching their desired goal as the 9/11 hijacked airplane that crashed in Pennsylvania.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 08:47 AM 03-25-2024
I get the vibe that Bills fans believe that Brady is the answer since he changed the offense to be more run heavy and they finished the season 6-0 i believe.

Anybody think there's truth to this? I mean Allen is Allen, I think they'll roll over bad teams, but I'm questionable on if Brady's offensive scheme is going to unlock anything in Allen that wasn't already there.
[Reply]
Page 213 of 241
« First < 113163203209210211212213 214215216217223 > Last »
Up