ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 116 of 241
« First < 1666106112113114115116 117118119120126166216 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 12:18 PM 10-27-2023
Mahomes is already a HOFer. So, isn't Kelce and IMO Tyreek Hill. Chris Jones is someone that may need a few more seasons but with another SB win with Jones playing well, he starts to become a lock..

Aikman's stats are misleading. With Cowboys on offense he either had dog s**t to very mediocre players to work or great players to work with.

On the great teams, he did great in his role but his stats weren't necessarily as good as the cowboys top 2-3 NFL scoring offenses since why not hand off the ball to Emmitt Smith near the end zone when most teams are not good enough to stop it. It was a different NFL back then as well with passing much harder than today. Fullbacks also used.

NFL football was pretty much a different sport back then and a lot less pass friendly. And Cowboys as long as Emmitt was good had less reason/need to pass it. In a 2 year period, Smith had 46 rushing TDs. If even just half those went to Aikman, his passing stats look a heck of a lot better.

Only 2 QB's of today, I take before Aikman at his best are Josh Allen and Patrick Mahomes. Lamar Jackson has to do better in playoffs...not necessarily win a SB before I place him above Aikman.
[Reply]
TEX 12:50 PM 10-27-2023
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
Bills suck.
And so does Bills fan.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:42 PM 10-27-2023
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
what the hell did I just read?
Joshy Allen unfiltered.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 02:42 PM 10-27-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
let him cook
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 03:10 PM 10-27-2023
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
let him cock
fixed it..........apparently needed.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:33 PM 10-27-2023
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
Mahomes is already a HOFer. So, isn't Kelce and IMO Tyreek Hill. Chris Jones is someone that may need a few more seasons but with another SB win with Jones playing well, he starts to become a lock..

Aikman's stats are misleading. With Cowboys on offense he either had dog s**t to very mediocre players to work or great players to work with.

On the great teams, he did great in his role but his stats weren't necessarily as good as the cowboys top 2-3 NFL scoring offenses since why not hand off the ball to Emmitt Smith near the end zone when most teams are not good enough to stop it. It was a different NFL back then as well with passing much harder than today. Fullbacks also used.

NFL football was pretty much a different sport back then and a lot less pass friendly. And Cowboys as long as Emmitt was good had less reason/need to pass it. In a 2 year period, Smith had 46 rushing TDs. If even just half those went to Aikman, his passing stats look a heck of a lot better.

Only 2 QB's of today, I take before Aikman at his best are Josh Allen and Patrick Mahomes. Lamar Jackson has to do better in playoffs...not necessarily win a SB before I place him above Aikman.
Well… you’re a brother fucking Cheatriots fan, and your dynasty is getting further and further away from you while Mahome creates a new one.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:27 PM 11-01-2023

[Reply]
mr. tegu 01:52 PM 11-01-2023
I’d rather see the Bills beat the Bengals this week.
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:59 PM 11-01-2023
Right Should DNP is code for MOAR YOLO runs from Allen on Sunday
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:04 PM 11-01-2023
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I’d rather see the Bills beat the Bengals this week.
I'd rather have two 5-4 teams chasing us at 7-2 than either of them right behind us

no way we can lose, but i'd prefer the bills take an L here
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 02:23 PM 11-01-2023
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Right Should DNP is code for MOAR YOLO runs from Allen on Sunday
If he's having problems throwing the ball, he should definitely run and try to hurdle more linebackers.
[Reply]
PHOG 02:59 PM 11-01-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
If he's having problems throwing the ball, he should definitely run and try to hurdle more linebackers.
Or lead with his helmet, that usually works.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:00 PM 11-01-2023

Over the first four weeks of the season, the Bills defense was No. 2 in DVOA and the Bengals were No. 25.

Over the last four weeks, since all the Bills got hurt, the Bills defense is No. 28 in DVOA and the Bengals are No. 7.

— Aaron Schatz �� (@ASchatzNFL) November 1, 2023

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:00 PM 11-01-2023
Hamlin on the injury report with an “illness” during Cincy week.

Hmmmmmmmmm.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 03:35 PM 11-01-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I'd rather have two 5-4 teams chasing us at 7-2 than either of them right behind us

no way we can lose, but i'd prefer the bills take an L here

I’m not considering the Bills a one seed threat at all. As for the Bengals it’s not impossible that they could miss the playoffs which would be pretty nice.
[Reply]
Page 116 of 241
« First < 1666106112113114115116 117118119120126166216 > Last »
Up