ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 43
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Obligatory we have to get CEH off the field thread**
RunKC 02:30 PM 08-20-2022
I’ve seen enough. Dude is as meh as it gets. Pacheco needs to take his spot yesterday. Dude has bad vision and he’s slow.

I hope we scout the cuts list to find another RB to add to the group so we can cut him. Seriously the only reason this guy is still on the roster is because he was a first rd pick.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:37 PM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by threebag:
Still, I bet Bills fans feel pretty good about it.
The last time they felt pretty good about anything Mahomes ripped their heart out. Will happen again.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:42 PM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Well yeah but what else would we panic about? CP always needs a crisis this time of year.
I thought we were already panicking that our 7th round RB selection wouldn't be an All-Pro as a rookie?
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:42 PM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Well yeah but what else would we panic about? CP always needs a crisis this time of year.
We really don't have anything else to bitch about at this point.
[Reply]
threebag 06:44 PM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
We really don't have anything else to bitch about at this point.
CEH
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:50 PM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by threebag:
CEH
Yea that's my point.

I've been as lenient with him as anyone and I'm convinced he isn't any good at this point.

Pacheco's potential is helping the sting a little though.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:56 PM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I thought we were already panicking that our 7th round RB selection wouldn't be an All-Pro as a rookie?
I thought we had already given up on him and moved on to the next crisis.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 07:01 PM 08-22-2022
Clyde is a turd that had the solid outside, but liquid center.

He's been terrible for two seasons, but you get folks like Rasputin claiming he's gonna produce on a Priest Holmes level.

There's no way his contract is renewed. We just deal with the mediocrity until it runs out and try to air the stink out as best we can afterward.
[Reply]
TEX 07:08 PM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Clyde is a turd that had the solid outside, but liquid center.

He's been terrible for two seasons, but you get folks like Rasputin claiming he's gonna produce on a Priest Holmes level.

There's no way his contract is renewed. We just deal with the mediocrity until it runs out and try to air the stink out as best we can afterward.
Ras is simply hoping that CEH can get better. Besides, he's starting to warm up to the strong possibility (I think fact) that it's never going to happen.

You're right, in that he's not going to get a second contract and we just have to see it to the end. But, I think he can contribute as a RB2, if we do manage to get a RB1.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:39 PM 08-22-2022
Staylor26 is going to be mad about this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
threebag 07:19 AM 08-23-2022
I think CEH sucks hard enough to break even Staylors homerism
[Reply]
O.city 07:28 AM 08-23-2022
Yeah, that's not good.

They can't keep running Wylie out there at RT.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 08:04 AM 08-23-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yeah, that's not good.

They can't keep running Wylie out there at RT.
He's the best we have unfortunately.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:28 AM 08-23-2022
I'd be really surprised if Reid was even 1% open to trading for Gibson, that isn't going to happen.

Remember how LeSean McCoy couldn't get any playing time? Remember why?

Gibson is in the doghouse because he can't stop fumbling. Reid would never.
[Reply]
threebag 07:41 PM 08-24-2022
CEH fucking sucks.
[Reply]
Valiant 07:52 PM 08-24-2022
I have said in other threads. He doesn't want to run and dances behind the line. He was disappointing last year, then he saw how well McKinnon was doing and started to copy his approach.
It seems during preseason he reverted. Hopefully he will start hitting the holes hard again once he gets the ball.

Also. He needs to quit running up the gut and start catching hb passes. If anything, mimic new England when those were basically their runs. Creates more one on ones.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 43
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up