ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 15
« First < 289101112 131415 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I Thought You Guys Said the AFC East Was the Worst Division EVER!!
Amnorix 08:09 AM 11-25-2019
So it looks like the AFC East – which everyone one here was trying to convince me was the worst division that ever even thought about putting on cleats -- is not in fact so incredibly god-awful compared to some divisions ....like the AFC West for example. Let's look at the actual results from the non-Pats/Chiefs teams in the AFC East/West.

The only AFCW/AFCE game remaining this year is Pats/Chiefs. In the other three games, the AFC East won the head to head matchups 2-1. All three games were blowouts. The Chargers wiped out the Dolphins, while the Jets spanked the Raiders and the Bills strangled the Broncos. Combined score doesn’t look good for the West. The East scored a combined total of 64 points to the West’s 36.

In fact, it seems reasonably clear that the third best team in the combined AFCE/W (if you assume Pats/Chiefs are 1st and 2nd in what order you like), is the Bills.

:-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:19 AM 01-05-2020
He threw a tantrum
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:21 AM 01-05-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Curled up in a ball, wrapped in his Tom Brady fathead, sobbing gently.
At his nieces birthday party?
[Reply]
DaFace 11:30 AM 01-05-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
For the record, I thought it was hilarious when a mod changed his name to Asterix. However, I don't remember a tantrum. As I recall, Amnorix simply said that he wouldn't continue to frequent a message board where the mods change his username without his consent. And then a mod changed it back.

Did I miss something?
Guess it depends on your definition of "tantrum."

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=290222
[Reply]
Mennonite 11:45 AM 01-05-2020
Time to change it back, imo.
[Reply]
MahiMike 11:51 AM 01-05-2020
Originally Posted by GoChargers:
Remember that tantrum he threw when his username got changed to Asterix? The guy has always been an obnoxious bandwagoner masquerading as a "reasonable Patriots fan."

Don't worry, though, he'll be back to brag once the league and refs carry the Patriots to another Super Bowl.
The Cheatriots won't win another Superbowl in my lifetime...

...and I'm ok with that.
[Reply]
2112 12:43 PM 01-05-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Guess it depends on your definition of "tantrum."

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=290222
And of course, I just guessed who it was and was right. Of all people to do it, it was that fat, attention whore and insecure tub of shit flopnuts.
[Reply]
rtmike 12:44 PM 01-05-2020
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
So it looks like the AFC East – which everyone one here was trying to convince me was the worst division that ever even thought about putting on cleats -- is not in fact so incredibly god-awful compared to some divisions ....like the AFC West for example. Let's look at the actual results from the non-Pats/Chiefs teams in the AFC East/West.

The only AFCW/AFCE game remaining this year is Pats/Chiefs. In the other three games, the AFC East won the head to head matchups 2-1. All three games were blowouts. The Chargers wiped out the Dolphins, while the Jets spanked the Raiders and the Bills strangled the Broncos. Combined score doesn’t look good for the West. The East scored a combined total of 64 points to the West’s 36.

In fact, it seems reasonably clear that the third best team in the combined AFCE/W (if you assume Pats/Chiefs are 1st and 2nd in what order you like), is the Bills.

We did say that. Your point?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:10 PM 01-05-2020
He’s a tard and a turd
[Reply]
RunKC 11:12 PM 01-05-2020
This will be proven right again if/when Bill wins the division and gets a home playoff game with a new QB next year.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:44 PM 01-19-2020
Where is this piece of hot human garbage ?
[Reply]
carcosa 05:51 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Where is this piece of hot human garbage ?
Dead hopefully!!!!
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:52 PM 01-19-2020
I didn’t agree at first but I do now. Axe to the forehead
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:59 PM 01-19-2020
AFC Least SUCKS.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 09:07 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I didn’t agree at first but I do now. Axe to the forehead
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:31 PM 01-19-2020
Or an Ice pick.

Fa***t ran on here every time they won’t a big game, as if we wanted to hear it. Can’t be found when we go to the Supe. Cannot believe how many idiots here he hoodwinked into thinking he wasn’t a shit talking troll bitch ass.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 15
« First < 289101112 131415 >
Up