ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 33
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>AFC Champions & Super Bowl Merch Thread
Brooklyn 06:19 AM 01-29-2024
Okay, post up all the links to any great shirts, hats, other memorabilia you find online. Looking to discover some hidden gems, not the typical Fanatics garbage that shows up everywhere, or the locker room items weíve all seen.

https://www.rallyhouse.com/Kansas-Ci...hirt-172803682

https://www.rallyhouse.com/New-Era-K...ant_id=5754872

This hat is pretty cool, but I wish it featured the chiefs logo a bit more front and center


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 02:27 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
I've never seen it. Only the cheapest tier of jersey with the SB patch on it.
Same.

Things have gone to shit ever since Fanatics took over the merch.
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 02:30 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Is there anywhere to get a LEGIT AUTHENTIC jersey with all of the patches?

Tackle twill numbering and lettering, stitched, the whole enchilada.
I donít think so. you have to buy authentic jersey and sew on all the patches yourself.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:58 PM 02-13-2024
There are two t-shirts that I'd love to see - I have no idea if anybody has made either of them.

The first would say THE CHIEFS ARE NEVER UNDERDOGS.

And the second would say THE LITTLE TEAM FROM FLYOVER COUNTRY THAT KICKS YOUR BIG CITY ASS.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:15 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by Frazod:
There are two t-shirts that I'd love to see - I have no idea if anybody has made either of them.

The first would say THE CHIEFS ARE NEVER UNDERDOGS.

And the second would say THE LITTLE TEAM FROM FLYOVER COUNTRY THAT KICKS YOUR BIG CITY ASS.
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=352297

The link in that thread has the never underdogs one
[Reply]
Frazod 03:20 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=352297

The link in that thread has the never underdogs one
Not bad. My only problem with their selection is that none of them have a Chiefs logo.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 03:22 PM 02-13-2024
I need an LV III patch for my Chiefs letterman's jacket. Running out of room to put them.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:31 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Not bad. My only problem with their selection is that none of them have a Chiefs logo.
Yeah, I'm sure that's a copyright issue.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:33 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Yeah, I'm sure that's a copyright issue.
A really goddamn big one, to be sure. But I kind of want a Chiefs logo on my Chiefs stuff.
[Reply]
Frazod 04:12 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I have a really nice Super Bowl Champions jacket that doesn't have any numbers or dates on it; just arm patches. So every time the Chiefs win another one, I just get another patch and then it's current.
New patch ordered - there will now be two on each sleeve.

And plenty of room for more!
[Reply]
MatriculatingHank 04:42 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by Frazod:
New patch ordered - there will now be two on each sleeve.

And plenty of room for more!
Where did you find them?
[Reply]
Frazod 04:44 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank:
Where did you find them?
ebay

This is the one I got

https://www.ebay.com/itm/25639316453...3Avlp_homepage

There was one that was cheaper, but the seller only had a couple of hundred positive ratings. This seller had thousands.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 05:07 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
I donít think so. you have to buy authentic jersey and sew on all the patches yourself.
They will be available via China and good ones in about 2 weeks, including the NKH patch. I will post a link when I see them available.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 05:08 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
They will be available via China and good ones in about 2 weeks, including the NKH patch. I will post a link when I see them available.
Good man.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 06:46 PM 02-13-2024


https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/kansas-...z-9-2688216129


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 06:50 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan63:
Has anyone seen the DVD the NFL puts out? Maybe too early, but I want one. I have them for LIV and LVII.
Iíve been looking all over. Hope they arenít considering it a dead media and not worth it.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 33
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up