ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 26
« First < 111718192021 22232425 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2023-24 College Hoops Thread ****
Pablo 04:40 PM 11-10-2023
Please post any and all thoughts on games you’re watching in here if you like. Let’s all have fun and remain very very civil to each other!!

[Reply]
George Liquor 02:29 PM 03-09-2024
Comforting a screaming one month old has really put a kabash on my betting this weekend. Kinda upset i missed the start of the Creighton game.
[Reply]
alanm 04:29 PM 03-09-2024
Originally Posted by bdj23:
Comforting a screaming one month old has really put a kabash on my betting this weekend. Kinda upset i missed the start of the Creighton game.
Creighton shut it down up 14 with 6 minutes to go and hung on by the skin of their teeth winning 69-67. Big East tourney next.
[Reply]
George Liquor 05:14 PM 03-09-2024
Originally Posted by alanm:
Creighton shut it down up 14 with 6 minutes to go and hung on by the skin of their teeth winning 69-67. Big East tourney next.
That would have been enough. Creighton was -1. Although what a sweaty cover lol
[Reply]
Rams Fan 05:18 PM 03-09-2024
Kentucky has arguably won at the two of the more challenging places to win in the SEC and still didn't win the SEC lol.

Whatever. Real assessment is in two weeks.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:24 PM 03-09-2024
UK trying real hard to choke this game away but they’re gonna hold on.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 05:31 PM 03-09-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
UK trying real hard to choke this game away but they’re gonna hold on.
It's absolutely insane that I don't feel comfortable with this team having a 5+ point lead with under a minute left.

Only if they're up 10+ do I feel safe.

Mississippi State game was way worse.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 06:44 PM 03-09-2024
So...i just got back from watching a UK win at Bdubs. Can anyone give me an update on the KU game? I heard they were gonna roll through Houston today.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 06:49 PM 03-09-2024
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
It's absolutely insane that I don't feel comfortable with this team having a 5+ point lead with under a minute left.

Only if they're up 10+ do I feel safe.

Mississippi State game was way worse.
I honestly didn't have any reservations. They can hit free throws and they've performed well in the last 5 mins in a lot of games. They have 4 guards that can handle the ball in half court.

Auburn and Florida have 1 home loss this year. Guess who was the perpetrator of those home losses? And they just gave Tennessee their 2nd loss at home.

:-)
[Reply]
Rams Fan 07:43 PM 03-09-2024
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
I honestly didn't have any reservations. They can hit free throws and they've performed well in the last 5 mins in a lot of games. They have 4 guards that can handle the ball in half court.

Auburn and Florida have 1 home loss this year. Guess who was the perpetrator of those home losses? And they just gave Tennessee their 2nd loss at home.

:-)
We shouldn’t have to worry about blowing a lead with a minute left because we can’t defend. I can tolerate some late game execution mistakes given that all of the guards aside from Reeves are freshmen, but those two combined are a big problem.

Big play concerns me as well but I think Cal’s realized that Z/Ugo/Bradshaw just need to rotate game-by-game and whoever is the hot hand plays. Ugo didn’t do shit offensively but played great defensively today.

I think this team can make a Final Four if everyone stays healthy and they can keep the momentum, but a Natty will be really hard.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:24 PM 03-09-2024
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
So...i just got back from watching a UK win at Bdubs. Can anyone give me an update on the KU game? I heard they were gonna roll through Houston today.
I think they play tomorrow man

There’s a Tiger matchup on secn if you want to watch history being made
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:01 PM 03-10-2024
Nebrasketball wins and gets the double bye in the B1G tournament. Not bad for a team that was picked to finish 12th in conference
[Reply]
displacedinMN 03:17 PM 03-10-2024

End of Big10 championship: Lisa Bluder: “We want to use our platform for good and for joy.”
End of SEC championship: players fighting, player’s family jumping over scorer’s table and taken away in handcuffs.
The contrast. Stay classy, SEC. Can we stop glorifying Cardoso now?

— Julie Hierseman (@JulieHierseman) March 10, 2024

WE GOT A FIGHT IN THE LSU vs SC GAME... Fans leaving the stands and all pic.twitter.com/7DEehcb9E2

— LegendOfWinning (@LegendOfWinning) March 10, 2024

[Reply]
displacedinMN 04:51 PM 03-10-2024
Hmmm---what is she saying?

Now … would you rather see Caitlin Clark/Iowa vs one of these teams in the national championship OR these two teams in the national title game?

— Jemele Hill (@jemelehill) March 10, 2024

[Reply]
George Liquor 04:56 PM 03-10-2024
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Hmmm---what is she saying?

She dislikes Caitlin Clark because she is white. Jemele is a professional racist, she just gets to disguise it as anti-racism.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:45 PM 03-10-2024
Originally Posted by bdj23:
She dislikes Caitlin Clark because she is white. Jemele is a professional racist, she just gets to disguise it as anti-racism.
She's just EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA PROUD of who she is!

Guaranteed she cried when she saw this

[Reply]
Page 21 of 26
« First < 111718192021 22232425 > Last »
Up